Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Hopefully the LAC smash these weegie, hipster morons all over Livingston tbh. 

Settle petal :wub::angel:lol:

37 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Really is a free go for us this with the pressure mainly on Partick to stay in the league, been quite a remarkable season for us and one I’ve loved every minute of, regardless of the result I’ll be having a few drinks on Sunday to celebrate a fantastic season. 

We’ve been written off all season long so why not do it a couple more times eh ? 

My worry now is Hardie out, Rafa took a bad one last night and could also miss out, leaves us very short on front men, Could Miller play Thursday and Sunday ? Robinson the only one to properly partner him, I guess Frizzell could play up top as a 10 ? 

Either way, aim should be to stay in the tie on Thursday at home, if we can get a lead to take to Firhill even better but don’t lose the tie on Thursday. 

I really hope we can get a similar home crowd at this one on Thursday, it really did make a huge difference, place was bouncing and it really helped the players. 

Looking forward to this regardless of what happens but it would be a moment to remember if we could complete this amazing journey. 

You seem quite worried, tbf :angel

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Hopefully the LAC smash these weegie, hipster morons all over Livingston tbh. 

I'll smash you :angel

46 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

forgot how good that fifth Thistle goal was :wub:

Can't see who was on the subs bench on those highlights but I'm fairly sure only Lawless, Erskine and Doolan remain from that 6-1 game and maybe even our entire promotion season. edit: well, Archibald too I suppose further edit: in fact I had another look at the line ups, Callum Booth was in that Livi side!

The Holy Trinity and Christie Elliott, our most improved player. Once, nay, twice more shall they smite the Toni Macaronians and save the Jaggites from the wilderness of Chump Yonship.

So far so good. I'm looking forward to signing Pittman and Halkett once we do the business over these sub-diddies...

Archived