Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Was pishing myself at Conor Sammon until it dawned on me that he has still got a year left on his Hearts contract.

It was reported in the gossip page on BBC a few weeks ago, Levin is prepared to give him a chance to prove himself preseason.

I'm assuming he means how s**te Sammon is .... lol

3 minutes ago, Dollar Jag said:

Says who?

Just hearsay from the Woodie at the moment.  

Fans were asked to leave the Aitken Suite. 

Not sure anyone in their right mind would want to hang around Firhill after that right enough.

That was a truly horrible game of “football”. It is no wonder TV companies are loath to pay to transmit live games. It reminded me of Italian teams from the 70’s and 80’s. Time wasting from the 1st minute. 11 men in your own box. Dreadful to watch. For the sake of our beautiful game, hopefully Livingston do a Brechin in the top flight next season.

Very ignorant

Take into consideration the fact the gulf in budgets also Livy only had 1 fit striker available and one that’s coming towards the end of his career the way they have achieved promotion is incredible and deserves nothing but credit.

We got tore a new one when we went to partick at the start of the season also that was what you call a dreadful watch I was there and couldn’t wait to get home

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Posted and rehashed in tribute to Livingston fans everywhere.  Have with it, folks!  Expect this kind of shite on a daily basis.

He was at it again the other day the doddery old fool.

Congratulations to Livi, by far the best team over the two legs. Hopefully keep that form up next season and bring more quality to the league.

Haven't been to Legoland for donkeys, don't have particularly happy memories of the place for the most part. :unsure:

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

He was at it again the other day the doddery old fool.

When Aberdeen and Dundee United were contesting (and winning one final) European semi-finals and finals the 18 team league was long gone. Similarly with Celtic and Rangers latest European finals

Archived