Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livi had around 2000 away fans apparently. Superb turnout from them.

I think this will rejuvenate the town of Livingston. The great “Amber Rush” of 2018. Already looking forward to the crowdwanking next season.

Fair play to Livi for shutting my pus. I didn’t think there was any chance they, or any championship team, would come up through the play-offs this season. Disappointed to see Partick go down, but having watched both games Livi were the better team and deserved it. Enjoy your night! Well earned piss up on the cards and some feat for Hopkin to get you to the premiership.

Fair fucking play Livi. 100% deserved, players who wanted to win today.
I wish I had a bag of coins and molotov cocktails to launch at our players today, dools, lawless, erskine and mccarthy aside.
Archie needs his throat stamped on for not playing Penrice at all over 2 legs. My body will he found in the kelvin tomorrow, I'll try and give it a better shot that GMS

Fair fucks to Livingston. Absolutely horrendous anti-football played by a team of hacks and cheats, and they still beat us fair and square, twice.
Everyone except Doolan can be shown the door tomorrow morning.

Anti football it’s partick that we’re pish mate Livy strolled that game you barely threatened them at all today.

Only hacks I seen where from partick and your rb should of got a straight for booting Cadden off the ball after his horrendous challenge in the first half.

They have a few player in miller and Robinson who go down easy but they aren’t a dirty team just one that works it’s socks off and credit to them.

Partick were fucking gash

Looks like the Falkirk thread might the place for breakdowns after that result, who'da thunk it.

Seem to sPend an inordinate time on our thread and discussing us. No doubt we’ll witness a few more of your breakdowns and tantrums next season. You know your place really....

2 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It may be Thistle that have gone down this season, but it can't be forgotten that if Kilmarnock ever go down they'll struggle to come back up.

Just as well we don't do relegation 8)

Archived