Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

Seems like many Partick fans are writing off their chances, strange one, Livi still massive underdogs.

Hope it doesn't go to extra time as i fear for our legs, gonna be a few tired players.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

Seems like many Partick fans are writing off their chances, strange one, Livi still massive underdogs.

Hope it doesn't go to extra time as i fear for our legs, gonna be a few tired players.

Not a chance, we're one of the fittest teams in Scotland

I assume you saw the nick of us on Thursday?

The problem is that such a performance has been far from a one off this season.

That said, we overturned a shite first leg in 2004, so there is a club precedent.

Would be delighted for a repeat today.

7 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

I assume you saw the nick of us on Thursday?

The problem is that such a performance has been far from a one off this season.

That said, we overturned a shite first leg in 2004, so there is a club precedent.

Would be delighted for a repeat today.

Yeah i saw the nick of your lot, very disjointed, but there is enough quality in your team to turn us over, i assume you saw the nick of Lee Miller on Thursday, battered black and blue, we need the same spirit today that has carried us all season, I am taking nothing for granted and still thankful that we are staying up.

I hope Beaton doesn't spoil the game and go card happy today, saying that Livi are due a few decisions as we have been on the wrong side of awful officiating of late.

Enjoy your day ;)

Considering a team in the Dutch relegation play-offs overturned a 4-1 deficit a couple of weeks ago, I dare not bet on either Livi or Partick. Fair play to whoever wins, it's no mean feat succesfully navigating the football equivalent of Russian roulette.

One final question before I head through. What stand are the Livi fans to be housed in?

Last time I was at thistle was Marcio Maximo Barcellos first game in charge and we were behind the goals.

Do Thistle still leave pies out after the game too? [emoji50]

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

One final question before I head through. What stand are the Livi fans to be housed in?
Last time I was at thistle was Maximo Marcellos Barcellos first game in charge and we were behind the goals.
Do Thistle still leave pies out after the game too? emoji50.png

You are in the Excellent Main Stand (old one along the side of the pitch).

27 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Considering a team in the Dutch relegation play-offs overturned a 4-1 deficit a couple of weeks ago, I dare not bet on either Livi or Partick. Fair play to whoever wins, it's no mean feat succesfully navigating the football equivalent of Russian roulette.

Not if they dive and hack, and cheat their way to victory.

But seriously, I'm not sure why the playoff system is unfair?  Seems to me to be  a pretty well designed competition.  At least the Scottish version does.  The best team over the games will always win.

Cheers buddy!
No update on them juicy pies but....

They put all leftovers in a big bag, walk up Firhill Road and throw them in the nolly, just to deny freeloaders.

Many could see it in autumn, however, and we did f**k all about it.

If we go down we’ve well and truly reaped what we’ve sown.

At least the ‘rather go down with Archie than stay up with someone else’ brigade will be happy if it comes to pass.

Still spouting this rubbish. It is never guaranteed that changing the manager would change fortunes. Evidence = Ross County

Did you watch the game on Thursday. We have run out of steam so many times this season. On Thursday we didn’t start with any.

Archived