Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hen Broon said:

Luckily Craig Thompson was his usual useless self. Thats 3 play off games and 3 shit referees. God forbid it's Finnie on Sunday. Terminally useless.

It’s fatty Beaton.

1 minute ago, Hen Broon said:

Luckily Craig Thompson was his usual useless self. Thats 3 play off games and 3 shit referees. God forbid it's Finnie on Sunday. Terminally useless.

John Beaton. Refereed the second St. Mirren away game and the first Dundee United home game this season. Both relatively tame affairs.

Just now, Hen Broon said:

Washing the car??

Nope. Drinking industrial amounts of lager watching the team too shite to be relegated. I’ll genuinely feel bad for Livi when we stay up...

Just now, Hen Broon said:

Sorry it was a Alan Partridge reference.

Cock Piss Partick did run through my head on various points this evening, funnily enough...

[mention=54005]Im_Rodger[/mention] how the f**k is this thread still open? Please have it declassified forthwith. Thank you.

Going to delete tomorrow morning when on my computer Fox Jag.

You will not be disappointed.

Pity you can’t do anything on the mobile app.

2 minutes ago, Hen Broon said:

Not over yet Jagfox. One thing for sure Hopkin will have the team well prepared, irrespective of injuries, lack of strikers. We will work you off the park.

We can be sure of that.

54 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

Thistle got what we deserved this evening* SFA! Livie, were by far the better team and in my opinion should have won by more than 1 goal. The only positive facet from a Jags perspective is that we’re still in the tie!

* a lot of help from the

No Hardie, no De Vita, no problem. Hopefully get Rafa back for Sunday, think his creativeness could have been the difference between 2-1 and 4-1 tonight.

Looking forward to the party on Sunday no matter what the result is, what a season this has been and if it ultimately results in me being able to pump Real Madrid on FIFA with BSLM then even better.

Just now, LiviLion said:

No Hardie, no De Vita, no problem. Hopefully get Rafa back for Sunday, think his creativeness could have been the difference between 2-1 and 4-1 tonight.

Looking forward to the party on Sunday no matter what the result is, what a season this has been and if it ultimately results in me being able to pump Real Madrid on FIFA with BSLM then even better.

A team full of Alan Lithgow's :wub:

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Rafa is out for months, Crutiate Ligaments I think.  :thumbsdown

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Genuine question, is there a playoff trophy?

Don't think so, just a board and a flag.

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Rafa is out for months, Crutiate Ligaments I think.  :thumbsdown

Ooft, that's upsetting. 

I've been thinking about this for months now, and I really have no idea how David Hopkin has managed it. He has rung every ounce of effort and commitment from this group of players this season, going all the way back to July of last year. The fitness is incredible, and wouldn't look out of place amongst the top table in this country. I really can't see Partick being as bad as they were tonight on Sunday, it was always going to be a very difficult match for us but I'm chuffed to fucking bits that we've at least got something to go there with. Bar the goal, we never really afforded Partick anything, and whilst the second half was a bit of a slog we turned the screw quite a bit and should've had more than 2 IMO. I sincerely hope Thompson's  and Pittman's misses don't come back to bite us; if we apply ourselves as we did tonight, we're in with a very decent shout. 

Archived