• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Calling Halkett 'decent' is a bit of an insult tbh*

*he might play shite now that I've said that

Sorry, I meant to say #dece

23 minutes ago, thistledo said:

See to be honest, the fact we didn't go down automatically really surprised me. So these games are a bit of a bonus for us as well, no real complaints if we go down still, we've not been good enough. 

This.

Beside the fact that we've stunk out the league all season and have been given an opportunity to stay up that we really don't deserve, another season of Archie's shitebaggery doesn't sound tempting.

No complaints if we go down.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What size of crowd are people anticipating tonight?

We’llbring about a thousand probably just under no idea for Livingston though also what stand will the away fans be in?

Just now, Jag0001 said:

We’llbring about a thousand probably just under no idea for Livingston though also what stand will the away fans be in?

Usual east stand I'm sure. We brought about 3.5-4k last game against Utd so possibly an increase on that. We'll sell out the main stand and some behind the south I'm assuming

4 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

P&B polls can only be made by the thread creator for the very first post of a thread, unfortunately.

Yes, but more neutrals will see a poll on this site than one hidden in a link in the Livingston Vs Thistle match thread.

Just now, ATLIS said:

Usual east stand I'm sure. We brought about 3.5-4k last game against Utd so possibly an increase on that. We'll sell out the main stand and some behind the south I'm assuming

Right cheers 

8 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

P&B polls can only be made by the thread creator for the very first post of a thread, fortunately.

FTFY

I like to make stupid suggestions, so here's another one: the second-bottom team should only get a play-off if they achieve a certain number of points - say, 38 as that's a point per game in average. If you get less than that you don't really deserve the second chance, and the winner of the Championship 2-3-4 play-off gets promoted.

Archived