Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

22 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Well this doesn't inspire confidence. At least I'll be using the birds car so can blame her for the parking tickets. 

Livi fans keeping shtum regarding parking, makes me think finding a spot is at a premium. I see there is a residential area close by where people have put "Private no parking" signs up, it's worth parking there alone just to piss people off so will go with that. 

I tend to park at the ground but I have been told that there is free parking at St. Margaret's School. Somebody else will be able to confirm but I think it is an easy walk down from there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Can see a hard fought score draw tonight, before Livi collapse in the second game. 

Would be happy with either side to come out the winner, Thistle surely due another wander down and up the divisions.

I've put a bet on Livi to win tonight, although thinking about it I may have been hasty.  Partick are a poor team but they are pretty resilient and do have players who can score goals.

I hope Livingston go up, tbh, I think they deserve it after their season and it'd be good to completely freshen up the Championship for next season.  

I got a parking ticket when we played at Almondvale this season, on my birthday as well.  I parked up from the ground in front of Marinos chip shop, so it was my fault as there are signs.
My work had a conference at the Tony Macaroni Arena last year and loads of people got parking tickets for parking in the wrong spaces at the ground.  I assume that this money has driven Livi's promotion push.

Never pay this type of ticket

Right, game day. Let's get this going.

Remind us, Livingston, what is it you offer Scotland exactly?  All I've been able to find is

1. A Tesco distribution centre

image005.jpg?w=777&strip=all

2. Fly-tipping opportunities

JS150579154.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe interesting, important things are happening down Livingston way. 

(checks the news)

Ah, maybe not,

cat.png

2 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Remind us, Livingston, what is it you offer Scotland exactly?  All I've been able to find is

A four stand stadium? 

1. A Tesco distribution centre
image005.jpg?w=777&strip=all

2. Fly-tipping opportunities
 JS150579154.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe interesting, important things are happening down Livingston way. 
(checks the news)
Ah, maybe not,
cat.thumb.png.b2578475c4bace2c7b06842c19bfd45f.png

You really need to get a life. This is a football forum you know.

1 hour ago, Mixed Donner Hoagie said:

I'd imagine the ticket was picked up on a 3pm Sat kickoff,  Can't imagine many traffic wardens will be cutting about during an evening kick off

43 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I tend to park at the ground but I have been told that there is free parking at St. Margaret's School. Somebody else will be able to confirm but I think it is an easy walk down from there.

Ah good lads thanks. Got a few options now. 

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A four stand stadium? 

My sides. Do you ever regret putting a full stop after your username? Just seems odd, like the kinda thing you do and then think, shit why did I do that, ye know? 

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Deleted the last two pages of personal abuse. Surely there's a game on tonight that you could talk about?

This is the edited version?  God help us all.

7 minutes ago, thistledo said:

My sides. Do you ever regret putting a full stop after your username? Just seems odd, like the kinda thing you do and then think, shit why did I do that, ye know? 

Theres a reason for it, tbf. 

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Made a poll to see who people prefer to see in the Prem next season. Ideally only people who dont support either team vote;

https://www.strawpoll.me/15715006

Voted Thistle. Been playing FM15 and had a stint at Livingston, winning promotion to the Championship but only finishing 7th,  so counting myself as a neutral for your poll. Hope Jordan White still doesn't play, Halkett's decent but I sold him to Morton.

I'm shiteing myself. I don't know where people's confidence is coming from. A team who have struggled the whole season both defensively and in creating chances, against a high pressing team full of confidence and grafters. Livi have nothing to lose and we do. But it's a glorious spring day so let's get the big juicys flowing and let's have a wonderful game of football.

15 minutes ago, Smurph said:

I'm shiteing myself. I don't know where people's confidence is coming from.

It's Livi we're playing. Are they even full time? Some of them will probably be coming straight from work at the Tesco Distribution Centre.

Archived