Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Penrice is cup tied having played for both Thistle and Livi in the league this season. 

The worst part is I could imagine that being a rule even though it’s not a cup

How fast are Livingston's defenders?

Miles Storey kicking the ball 50 yards ahead of himself and running after it could actually be effective in this game if they're not the quickest.

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Miles Storey kicking the ball 50 yards ahead of himself and running after it could actually be effective in this game if they're not the quickest.

You forgot the problem what dose he do after that

he can’t cross

can’t shoot

26 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He'll not get the chance. he'll be met swiftly with a shoulder to run into :D 

1 minute ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

image.png.76915ea9803d9b9927bcbe9fff43d1d7.png

image.png.0d722f21cea653f6be2a271d5bf1e738.png

as a firm believer in cutting corners wherever possible in my work I heartily endorse these botched copy n' paste jobs on a couple of articles from our OS.

Good to see booth could be playing one of the better players in the last few games 

If De Vita is out, as expected, I would go with Cadden or Frizzell off Miller. It really won’t be pretty, but at this point I honestly couldn’t give a f**k. If we were to go on and finish the job now without our two best players, IMO, that’d be some achievement in itself.

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

If De Vita is out, as expected, I would go with Cadden or Frizzell off Miller. It really won’t be pretty, but at this point I honestly couldn’t give a f**k. If we were to go on and finish the job now without our two best players, IMO, that’d be some achievement in itself.

Shame

3 minutes ago, Afro said:

BBC team news says De Vita and Gallagher should both be available despite knocks against United.

Archived