Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

8 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

I'd love to see Frizzell play well but much prefer Thistle to stay up. Always a good day at Firhill.

On another note. Does anyone else think it's wrong that loan players should be allowed in this match? 

Adrian Durham?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

If you're going to try and use Google to look like a smart arse, it helps if you actually get it right... 

What is the correct answer? 

14 minutes ago, Fistle said:

So let's keep the good vibe going and keep Ferranti Thistle down

Good Vibe ?

Great season eh ?  You lot were second bottom and face the humiliation of being relegated by Livingston, Pressure is on Partick, we are expected to lose.

I just hope it a brilliant game that has its ups and downs, happy  just to have our shot, might just pull the shock off, make no bones about it, this team is up for it.

6 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:
10 hours ago, Nightmare said:
Fair play for venturing into the big boys section of the forum. Considering that Dundee United are set to spend another (debt-ridden) year at their natural level in the second tier of Scottish football, I thought we wouldn't have seen any supporters of the tangerine embarrassment in this thread. Well done, you.

Greetin'.

That’s understandable. It might take a while, but things will get better for you guys eventually.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Honest question, when did Thistle last achieve anything of note? 

As in when was the last appearance in a a major Final, or the last top three finish? 

Answered it myself, 1963, and no major cup finals since 1959.

I suppose that'll be why their fans are so jealous. 

Turns out the League Cup doesn’t count as a major cup then?

You’ve literally ignored the most famous game in the 142 year history of the Club.

Good Vibe ?
Great season eh ?  You lot were second bottom and face the humiliation of being relegated by Livingston, Pressure is on Partick, we are expected to lose.
I just hope it a brilliant game that has its ups and downs, happy  just to have our shot, might just pull the shock off, make no bones about it, this team is up for it.
No good vibes for our season, we have been piss poor and just managed to beat a team on their holidays. Still think we will beat you though, probably because its you lot we are playing. The good vibes are when cunto clubs like MK Dons and yourselfs get what is coming to them.

Football karma, just like when Gretna and Sevco went bust, pleasing.

Better roll up your sleeves then, I hope your players have the same attitude and assume  ach it's only Livingston.

Write us off at your peril.

These games have the 2003 League cup final vibe to them, cannot wait.

Just now, Fistle said:

MK Dons he English version of Livingston got relegated and Wimbledon now play in a league above

Could you not

Just now, Fistle said:

So let's keep the good vibe going and keep Ferranti Thistle down

just have said that

in the one post?

14 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Turns out the League Cup doesn’t count as a major cup then?

You’ve literally ignored the most famous game in the 142 year history of the Club.

The most famous game in Partick Thistles history is a League Cup Final in 1972? :lol:

As I say, it's not exactly hard to see why Thistle fans are so utterly desperate to insult Saints at every opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, thisal said:

Ok ok I'm looking at you. Now be a good boy and go and tidy your room.

It's a simple thing I'm asking and no Thistle fan is answering. Apparently Saints are a diddy team, so I'm wondering what Thistle have achieved lately to help me understand why they're bigger? 

We've had top three finishes and cup final appearances and wins in the last two decades, I'm just curious when Thistle managed these things, and when their biggest ever game was. Should be a relatively simple answer, yet nobody seems to have one. 

Wasn't aware of this Partick Thistle vs St Johnstone beef. Great to see any team calling out the tinpot farmers. 

In saying that, a couple of away games mwi in the West End sound great to me. For that reason I'm backing The Amber Machine to take this tie. 

Archived