Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Will these be pay at the gate?

The game in Livingston will be. I imagine the second leg will be all ticket.

Not posted many times on this forum. Air is thin, breathing difficult. Will return after a lie down.

Not sure nerves will be as much of a factor- we were down with 30 minutes to go today so this is a second chance.

I think we'll play a back 3 for these games, my worry is set pieces, and also our defence being soft as shit.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Not sure nerves will be as much of a factor- we were down with 30 minutes to go today so this is a second chance.

I think we'll play a back 3 for these games, my worry is set pieces, and also our defence being soft as shit.

Better toughen up then, as this Livi side will run through brick walls for each other !

As a supporter of a side not long up from championship, I'd like to see Living come up and freshen the league up a bit. 

Hopefully Thistle take 12 points from the Downdonians next season.

50 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Partick will be really nervy going into this, we have no pressure on us and never expected to be near this. Could be a factor in the result

I must admit, I was impressed with Livvy in the match against us preseason and suggested they might produce a shock or two in the league...... All the best in the final 

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Ideally I’d like Thistle to stay up, I do like the day out in Glasgow.
But are they any good pubs near Livi’s ground just in case?

Technically the answer is yes. But Livi is a shite away day due to how pish it is to get to.

55 minutes ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Can’t even remember who Livingston are.

I love your user name.

48 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

11th vs 2nd as it should have been. No idea why pub teams like Dundee Utd got involved in this .

Last time Partick were in a relegation playoff from the top league it didn't end well for the.

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Do away goals count as double like in the Semi Final?

No. They could 2.5

Archived