Dundee United 2018/2019

9 minutes ago, ecto said:

I do believe after the terrible managers you appointed, years in the second tier, administrations, Dundee do have a bit if a hard neck floating at United

Dundee have a bit of a hard neck

Excellent use of the but, but, what about about Dundee years ago retort. ;)

Excellent use of the but, but, what about about Dundee years ago retort. [emoji6]

United have not plummeted down like Dundee did, yet, have to admit Dundee took mediocrity to new levels, if United approach that, gloat away

4 minutes ago, ecto said:

United have not plummeted down like Dundee did, yet, have to admit Dundee took mediocrity to new levels, if United approach that, gloat away

Another excellent use of the but, but what about Dundee years ago retort.  Just don’t talk about the present whatever you do.

Another excellent use of the but, but what about Dundee years ago retort.  Just don’t talk about the present whatever you do.

United are hopeless, ffs happy now

20 minutes ago, ecto said:

When Dundee were plummeting down, United were consistently in the top half of the league, qualifying for Europe, getting to semi finals and finals and winning the Scottish Cup.

Dundee have finished 10th and 9th and have finished no higher than 5th (once) since the early 60s. :lol:

I suppose it's all relative.

As I've said before, they'd be delighted to finish 9th in League Two, as long as United were 10th. It is all they care about.

Until their club achieves something of its own, they will always be the Fun.

When Dundee were plummeting down, United were consistently in the top half of the league, qualifying for Europe, getting to semi finals and finals and winning the Scottish Cup.
Dundee have finished 10th and 9th and have finished no higher than 5th (once) since the early 60s. :lol:
I suppose it's all relative.
As I've said before, they'd be delighted to finish 9th in League Two, as long as United were 10th. It is all they care about.
Until their club achieves something of its own, they will always be the Fun.

Salty

This seams like the place to be compared to the other 2018/19 thread so I am officially making this my home for next season. 

Hopefully once Mike Martin et al have negotiated with the plethora of agents and lawyers at Tannadice this weekend we will get a bit of news tomorrow with regards to player departures and (hopefully) a managerial departure (although I've got a horrible feeling Laszlo will still be in a job). 

On 12/05/2018 at 14:37, Granny Danger said:

In today’s Courier Csaba is staying, according to Csaba.  If Mike Martin doesn’t punt him then he has to explain why he thinks Lazlo is the guy to take the team forward; anything other than a full interview with open questions on any decision to keep him would be complete shitebaggery.

No trying to be funny here but the rumoured promotion clause must have been wrong.If he's been kept on next season it must surely be down to money.

You took your time. Do you know you can set up notifications for any time there is a post in a Dundee United thread? Would hate you to miss anything.

[emoji476][emoji476][emoji476]

4 hours ago, ecto said:

I do believe after the terrible managers you appointed, years in the second tier, administrations, Dundee do have a bit if a hard neck gloating at Utd

:lol:

Whilst I will almost never leave early (although I did during the Morton game at Tannadice this year), I certainly don't EVER want to be the lone supporter sitting in the stand with head in hands.