Dundee United 2018/2019

I can understand Funsters, sitting in a league above us, having a pop, but it’s bizarre getting criticised by supporters of a team who are  unlikely to ever be a division above us this side of the singularity.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Stealing Bairnardo's patter here but I think this is maybe *too* funny?

Stealing Billy Connolly jokes should be a bannable offense.

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Just so I don't disappoint I have a question. Who's gonna give us the most laughs this year, Csaba's shite team and tactics or just Nicky being crap and not having daddy to protect him? :huh:

Surely big Sandra will be on the DAB radar when Shaba gets punted sometime between October and Christmas? 

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I can understand Funsters, sitting in a league above us, having a pop, but it’s bizarre getting criticised by supporters of a team who are  unlikely to ever be a division above us this side of the singularity.

I'm sure you would've said that about us. Never underestimate United's ability to just be undoubtedly shite :D 

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Great pic, just like a home game at the fruitbowl.

Welcome to the ground that resembles an electic collection of garden sheds and if it was on any more of a hill it'd a double take for a Brazilian shanty town.

Welcome to the ground that resembles an electic collection of garden sheds and if it was on any more of a hill it'd a double take for a Brazilian shanty town.

It's not the 1st time that the standard of football at Tannadice has been compared to Brazil.............[emoji41]

It's not the 1st time that the standard of football at Tannadice has been compared to Brazil.............[emoji41]

Although to be fair , I have heard Neil Mcann being compared to a Brazilian a few times..............That is a fanny wi a strange hair cut. [emoji28][emoji847][emoji848][emoji38][emoji51][emoji23][emoji16][emoji3][emoji12]

According to the Sun, you came second in the Iain Vigurs sweepstakes (although in a separate article in the same paper, the player himself says Inverness did) , and you have made an offer to Craig Curran, a striker who runs about a lot and works ever so hard, but doesn't score many goals.  Every team seems to want one of those.  Sounds like agent talk (see Fraser Fyvie).  

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2677635/dundee-united-ross-county-craig-curran/

According to the Sun, you came second in the Iain Vigurs sweepstakes (although in a separate article in the same paper, the player himself says Inverness did) , and you have made an offer to Craig Curran, a striker who runs about a lot and works ever so hard, but doesn't score many goals.  Every team seems to want one of those.  Sounds like agent talk (see Fraser Fyvie).  

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2677635/dundee-united-ross-county-craig-curran/

"According to the Sun"..................zzzzzzz. Sorry tuned out after your gripping opening line.................