Dundee United 2018/2019

28 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

"According to the Sun"..................zzzzzzz. Sorry tuned out after your gripping opening line.................

If you want to be like that about it, it's also in the Evening Telegraph.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What can I say, football’s a middle class sport.

My brother took his kid along to East End once. Went to the pie stall and the wee guy pointed at the bridies and said "daddy, can I have one of those croissants?.

My brother took his kid along to East End once. Went to the pie stall and the wee guy pointed at the bridies and said "daddy, can I have one of those croissants?.

Good lad. A well raised child. Although he really should have referred to his father as “sir”.

Players we’ve been linked with so far:
Sam Wardrop
Tom O’Ware
Fraser Aird
Shaun Bryne
Simon Murray
Craig Curran

Would be happy enough with O’Ware, Wardrop and Bryne.
The other three wouldn’t give me any excitement, don’t see Aird being any better than King or McMullan

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

According to the Sun, you came second in the Iain Vigurs sweepstakes (although in a separate article in the same paper, the player himself says Inverness did) , and you have made an offer to Craig Curran, a striker who runs about a lot and works ever so hard, but doesn't score many goals.  Every team seems to want one of those.  Sounds like agent talk (see Fraser Fyvie).  

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2677635/dundee-united-ross-county-craig-curran/

"The Staggies have already saw off interest"

A professional journalist wrote that. Jesus.

Dd9eQrSVwAIHzgq.jpg
Resorting to this is always a great sign hahaha. Maybe you guys should show up at Gussie, you could probably make the first team at this rate.

We’ve been offered a lot of players from down south. Not a bad idea to do this and hopefully pick out a good player or 2.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Dd9eQrSVwAIHzgq.jpg

Resorting to this is always a great sign hahaha. Maybe you guys should show up at Gussie, you could probably make the first team at this rate.

:lol:

4 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Players we’ve been linked with so far:
Sam Wardrop
Tom O’Ware
Fraser Aird
Shaun Bryne
Simon Murray
Craig Curran

Would be happy enough with O’Ware, Wardrop and Bryne.
The other three wouldn’t give me any excitement, don’t see Aird being any better than King or McMullan

Do you think Bryne could combine well with Conor Sammon?

Dd9eQrSVwAIHzgq.jpg

It works for Clyde and Livi, though it’s High Court trials where they pick up new talent.

Dd9eQrSVwAIHzgq.jpg

51USQ8t5JtL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Centre back thug sorted.