Dundee United 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

IMG_20180523_160055.jpg.05cb9cdbb6d298a74272b0c24d76f357.jpg

Was expecting us to sign Aird and not Clark. 

Welcome to the big time Nicky.

Our resident hoolis will be loving that new sponsor.

12 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Jobbie free sleeves? A big improvement. 

Breaking News!!!

Jagfox in posting something we all agree with sensation!!!!

Never thought I’d see the day!!:lol:

15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Can't say I didn't say there was going to be another signing....

Edge is away just hasn't been announced yet. Well they moved back down south in expectation of him getting a gig down there anyway.

Thank f**k for that!!

You took me in for a minute.... Had me searching Twatter and everything for verification of your ITKness.:lol:

ETA - Happy enough with the Clark signing... A proven goal scorer at this level is not a bad thing. Wonder how we’ll manage to f**k him up like pretty much everyone other c**t who’se been unfortunate enough to sign for us over the past few years?????*

* I’m going for the twanged hamstring whilst shopping in IKEA, followed by 2 years of shite Physio, leading t ending his career with Raith Rovers, having played 74 minutes of competitive football with United.

Edited by MacArab

Will be interesting (not really, as a Pars fan I suppose) to see how you play him. I don't think he's got the mobility to play as a lone striker and I don't think he's at his best dropping deep either. As a penalty box striker in a two he's good, but isn't that what you've got Keatings for? Our biggest wage off the bill now - hopefully we can get a couple of guys in on less money who'll replace his 15 goals.

Will be interesting (not really, as a Pars fan I suppose) to see how you play him. I don't think he's got the mobility to play as a lone striker and I don't think he's at his best dropping deep either. As a penalty box striker in a two he's good, but isn't that what you've got Keatings for? Our biggest wage off the bill now - hopefully we can get a couple of guys in on less money who'll replace his 15 goals.

Hopefully It’ll be Keatings and Clark next season up front.

5 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I have no doubt Laszlo will play Clark as a lone striker.

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

For the record, on the subject of Nicky Clark, can I just say how much I wholeheartedly agree with all that @Hawk says from now on? Cheers in advance.

Anything we can get in for Hawk? Favourite tipple? Party food?

Maybe it was Nicky Clark was the jinx in the DA v DU fixtures? Looking forward to not losing to them this season now. But honestly am a little annoyed that a team of similar size/stature has managed to nick another player. Not gutted just annoyed. Fully resigned to Aird making the switch too. Hopefully AJ has some targets lined up as will have freed up some budget at least.

Maybe it was Nicky Clark was the jinx in the DA v DU fixtures? Looking forward to not losing to them this season now. But honestly am a little annoyed that a team of similar size/stature has managed to nick another player. Not gutted just annoyed. Fully resigned to Aird making the switch too. Hopefully AJ has some targets lined up as will have freed up some budget at least.

"Similar size/stature"................are you on fucking drugs ? We are a massive club respected throughout Europe. ........