Dundee United 2018/2019

41 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Have United announced amyone yet? O'Ware, Clark, Aird and Vaughan all coming this week?

Anyone hearing anything?

#soitbegins

Have United announced anyone yet? O'Ware, Clark, Aird and Vaughan all coming this week?
As for Lewis, anyone conceding six against Falkirk should probably take up another profession.
It was the end of loyalty period for season ticket renewals last week. A load of hype to stir up some last minute interest.

17 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Would be fucking hilarious if United just stirred the pot to try and drum up some ST sales and none of the above players actually signed.

It would be hilarious if we signed a shower of shit and you still failed to beat us next season.

ETA it looks like the first part of my statement may be true.

Edited by Granny Danger

23 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Pleased enough with that. Robson's still got plenty to learn but he's a decent young player.

Not sure what you base that on.  I’m trying to think of any one particular attribute that I could ascribe to Robson that makes your claim valid.

With the good news that Jamie Robson is here for two more years, I fully expect Tam Scobbie and William Edgenguele to be taken off the transfer list and be announced as joint captains.

Laszlo must have dementia or something. 

44 minutes ago, RiG said:

United fans have reacted to this news well on Twitter...

:lol:

Given the shite the boy has had to put up with from the fans, surprised he's re-signed.

Not really the quality we require unless he pushes on.