Dundee United 2018/2019

42 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Sorry...what ? "You two are the sequel". What......eh. Nope sorry don't understand a word of that...............

Well that's me well and truly put in my place. 

For future reference,  ellipsis / ellipses are three dots...therefore I'm assuming you're dumberer. 

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Who should United be bringing in? Get to the point. English lower league pish like 8th placed Falkirk? Foreign imports?

Yeah english lower league pish like will vaulks and luke leahy. You wouldnt want either of them would you. The reason we were  8th was we replaced quality players we signed from down south with championship jobbers 

1 hour ago, thommohawk said:

There's also a dumb and dumberer you stupid p***k and you two are the sequel! 

You must be the thickest, least witty Funster on here.

Congratulations!  Considering the competition that is quite an achievement.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

You must be the thickest, least witty Funster on here.

Congratulations!  Considering the competition that is quite an achievement.

You've left Ylf and bobbycoxblue crying into their salt & vinegar crisp sandwiches.

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You've left Ylf and bobbycoxblue crying into their salt & vinegar crisp sandwiches.

I’d make a comment about “a race to the bottom” but I’m worried that on this thread it may come back to haunt me.

giphy.gif.44c17bb9caa490796b46b6d67fa1824c.gif
Just awful. Please can the diddees f**k off to 'Mad' or something? Your hilarious banter would be appreciated there I'm sure.
I thought a Dundee fan created a United thread on here. Can you not use that one? Exchange all your green dots in one easy place with your boring, tired and unsubstantiated nonsense posts.

your-salty-tears-are-delicious.jpg

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Yeah english lower league pish like will vaulks and luke leahy. You wouldnt want either of them would you. The reason we were  8th was we replaced quality players we signed from down south with championship jobbers 

Two players in two season we lost that came from the the English leagues as last season we really only lost a loan goalie in Rodgers who wasnt playing, McCracken again wasnt playing, McHugh who also wasnt playing, Aird who wasnt playing, Baird who wasnt scoring and played less games and Leahy. The latter is the only one Id say we missed and I still blame last season on Houston for not getting a replacement in for him as that was the confidence and demise of that team there and then.

It will be interesting to see who Utd bring in as they have freed a hell of a lot some of which have been around since top league relegation, something we shouldve done last season instead of giving some our flops one year contracts.

9 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Andres Iniesta and Gianluigi Buffon are looking for new clubs.

Iniesta clearly stated he wouldn't go to another European team in case he had to face Barcelona.

He certainly wouldn't come to one with a record against them like ours, which is a massive shame. He and Fyvie Fraser could be an even better partnership than Iniesta and Xavi.

All these supporters of other clubs coming here saying we're a walking disaster and signing championship guff as if we dont know it.

We've first hand seen Laszlol make a pretty shit team worse by a matter of light years. And hes offered Murdoch, one of the worst players in the whole time we've been in freefall, a new contract. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if we didnt make the playoffs this season. ETA if Laszlo lasts the season. 

I know you guys are loving the fall of Dundee United but there is absolutely nothing you lot can say that could make it worse. Unless its Jackie buying us over and hes bringing Ray in as Director of Football who's extending Csaba's contract another 5 years.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

All these supporters of other clubs coming here saying we're a walking disaster and signing championship guff as if we dont know it.
We've first hand seen Laszlol make a pretty shit team worse by a matter of light years. And hes offered Murdoch, one of the worst players in the whole time we've been in freefall, a new contract. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if we didnt make the playoffs this season.
I know you guys are loving the fall of Dundee United but there is absolutely nothing you lot can say that could make it worse. Unless its Jackie buying us over and hes bringing Ray in as Director of Football who's extending Csaba's contract another 5 years.

How many times has Murdoch been played in central midfield?

About 3 or 4 times and he was fucking stinking. Once to the point he was subbed before half time if i remember correctly.

When he played with Falkirk his best games were at CM, however that was with Mark Millar (another favourite of you guys) next to him.

He’s an 100% player and trainer but very limited and has been bloody lucky to earn as much as he has up to now.

15 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

When he played with Falkirk his best games were at CM, however that was with Mark Millar (another favourite of you guys) next to him.

He’s an 100% player and trainer but very limited and has been bloody lucky to earn as much as he has up to now.

Hes fucking stinking. He gets a game as hes committed and tries hard as you say, but hes far too limited all round to be a midfielder and hes nowhere near fast or good enough at going forward to be a full back. And hes too small and not good enough at marking to be a centre half. So we play him at centre half now. You know, just to make sure he gets a game in a position thats not too important. Because he tries hard.

Thats where we are as a club under Laszlo and were under the last tube, Ray too. Hes getting a new contract because hes one of the few players we have had that tries. Just hes completely useless like the rest.

Edited by mishtergrolsch