Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Not really, sorry

Dees survived it due to the fact that we were born as a Dee. We had no option. As far as Dayglos are concerned you lot chased glory and now cry like bitches due to this.

Try thinking off it this way. Dundee FC are like cotton and dayglos are like nylon. One is natural and the other man made.

Aye I can’t imagine any man taking the blame for making you.

Speaking of which, while you are on.
You c***s are pretty experienced in surviving whole generations in the seaside leagues....
Any tips?

Think you c***s are doing a good enough job without asking for advice
Doon and stay doon [emoji849]

giphy.gif.44c17bb9caa490796b46b6d67fa1824c.gif

Just awful. Please can the diddees f**k off to 'Mad' or something? Your hilarious banter would be appreciated there I'm sure.

I thought a Dundee fan created a United thread on here. Can you not use that one? Exchange all your green dots in one easy place with your boring, tired and unsubstantiated nonsense posts.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

I'll not lie, it's a gamble but that's what trials and scouting players is all about
The Kidderminster fans have been raving about Elton tbf and saying he deserves the step up - not going to say he's a great signing til I've seen him coz we had the same about Deacon and he's been ok if a bit lacking in a finish but like I said I'd still rather have him than Aird or the 20 Yr old defender that's played one whole season with Dumbarton

Fans of sutton united said the exact same about roarie deacon and he has been pish.

40 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Well the Pars fans seem awfy upset about losing them on their dafc.net forum. Some people have different standards.

They ended up 4th . 15 points  off the top and even behind united in the league . If your looking to pinch multiple players from a team id be looking at livie or st mirren.

6 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

They ended up 4th . 15 points  off the top and even behind united in the league . If your looking to pinch multiple players from a team id be looking at livie or st mirren.

Your opinion has been noted, fan of Camelon Juniors.

15 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Not sure that's quite how it works. We didn't end up in the 3rd Division when we signed Craig Conway, Morgaro Gomis and Danny Swanson.

We'll sign a combination of players from Scotland and down south. Whether we have any chance of winning the league depends on how early Laszlo gets the boot.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why not?

Because ive seen them both on numerous occasions and their decidedly mediocre and no better than the players united have freed or have already. Is clark a better player than mcdonald? Is aird any better than mcmullan? 

Gomis etc were unknown quantities at a higherlevel.you know what your going to get with aird and clark and that aint players any better than the rest of the league have.

Edited by Shodwall cat

16 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Because ive seen them both on numerous occasions and their decidedly mediocre and no better than the players united have freed or have already. Is clark a better player than mcdonald? Is aird any better than mcmullan? 

Gomis etc were unknown quantities at a higherlevel.you know what your going to get with aird and clark and that aint players any better than the rest of the league have.

I’d say Aird is much better than McMullan. Expected we’d lose him to a Premiership team so United are probably chucking him a decent wedge. 

Folk use it as a criticism against him but there are few better players than Clark when it comes to burying the lesser teams,

However, Shabba seems very adept at creating a team poorer than the sum of its parts, whereas Livi are on the brink of successive promotions with guys like Byrne and Robinson who were anonymous in League One.

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Fans of sutton united said the exact same about roarie deacon and he has been pish.

I wouldn't say pish but if you read my post I made that point myself - it's a big jump for him but we've got the option of Wighton out wide too

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’d say Aird is much better than McMullan. Expected we’d lose him to a Premiership team so United are probably chucking him a decent wedge. 

Folk use it as a criticism against him but there are few better players than Clark when it comes to burying the lesser teams,

However, Shabba seems very adept at creating a team poorer than the sum of its parts, whereas Livi are on the brink of successive promotions with guys like Byrne and Robinson who were anonymous in League One.

To win championships you need players that score against every team though and not just the lesser ones. The big difference of course that clark will be on peanuts compared to mcdonald i would expect. After two seasons pishing a huge budgetary advantage down the drain it now would appear that united are shopping in the same shops as the rest of the league which can only be good for the rest of the league.