Barbers

Ylf

Where do you get your hair cut

How much ?

What you get done?

I normally go to Turkish barbers on the Perth road or Turkish in lochee high street

Number 1 back sides longer on top

£10. Couple quid tip.

Turkish barbers, double zero fade back and sides and tidied on top for a tenner. 

Have thought about going to one of those fancier barbers but can't be bothered booking in advanced. 

I get the nose done with the wax as well

Gone to same girl for over a decade.  Even did the very girly thing of following her when she left old shop to set up her own place with her partner. 

£20 as it's Glasgow city centre but you get a decent haircut rather than the same short back and sides in 5 mins that cheaper barbers do. 

Edited as I forgot to add the obligatory 'Wid'.

Edited by PWL

Middle aged Colombian lady on Irving Park Rd whose English is about as good as my Spanish. Try and explain things and she gives me a 12YO Colombian boy's haircut so I look like the gay kid from Ugly Betty moonlighting as Brian Blessed. $15. ($10 and $5 tip). And wid.

Yeh. I told them what fish to get in them haha.

However last I was in he had it next to the window so telt him to put it back where it was ( At the back of the shop)

Was in the day it’s at back of shop so he must’ve listened to your telts[emoji3][emoji3]

Yeh. I told them what fish to get in them haha.

However last I was in he had it next to the window so telt him to put it back where it was ( At the back of the shop)

Was in the day it’s at back of shop so he must’ve listened to your telts[emoji3][emoji3]

Turkish barbers in Kirkcaldy high street. £25 but get a wet shave/Hot towel combo. Zero fade, spiky on the top was my latest.

Used to have it combed over with a high shave and a line. Good to mix it up.

I go to a Polish place on Great Junction Street and have done for about 5 years now. The same woman has cut my hair every time for the last 2 years, definite wid not but she does my hair the way I like it and doesn’t give me any small talk.