Barbers

Ylf

Paid £16 for a very average hair cut at a very average barbers in Musselburgh today. The most I have ever paid for a hair cut.
Which one?? Getting ridiculous the amount of barbers in mussy now, another opening soon. I get a short back and sides, tidied up on the top, £10. Usually £15, but it's the wife's cousin's place, so get family discount

Which one?? Getting ridiculous the amount of barbers in mussy now, another opening soon. I get a short back and sides, tidied up on the top, £10. Usually £15, but it's the wife's cousin's place, so get family discount

It was called Veen barbers, I chose it coz it was quite big and I thought I’d be seen to quickly. There was nothing special about it at all, surely £16 is way too much for a short back and sides? The most I have ever paid at a barber is £9. They offered to trim my eye brows but I declined, f**k knows how much that would have added to the bill!

1 minute ago, throbber said:

It was called Veen barbers, I chose it coz it was quite big and I thought I’d be seen to quickly. There was nothing special about it at all, surely £16 is way too much for a short back and sides? The most I have ever paid at a barber is £9. They offered to trim my eye brows but I declined, f**k knows how much that would have added to the bill!

I get that included in my £7.00.

On 11/05/2018 at 16:50, Rovers2017 said:

Turkish barbers, double zero fade back and sides and tidied on top for a tenner. 

Have thought about going to one of those fancier barbers but can't be bothered booking in advanced. 

Which Turkish barber do you go to?

I recently went to the American Barber in Kirkcaldy. £14.

My wife books a hairdresser to cut our hair but she only comes twice a year.