Barbers

Ylf

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

Where do you get your hair cut

How much ?

What you get done?

I normally go to Turkish barbers on the Perth road or Turkish in lochee high street

Number 1 back sides longer on top

£10. Couple quid tip.

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

I get the nose done with the wax as well

Turkish barber in lochee for me too. I also get the ear flame thing and the nose wax. I just get a number 1 all over so it comes to £8.

I was expecting the nose wax to be agony but it didn't hurt a bit. 

I'm also pretty impressed that they don't leave any loose hairs down the back of your collar. I went to the burd in Charleston a few months ago. A decent cut but I walked out with hair all over my shirt and down my collar. 

Turkish barber in lochee for me too. I also get the ear flame thing and the nose wax. I just get a number 1 all over so it comes to £8.
I was expecting the nose wax to be agony but it didn't hurt a bit. 
I'm also pretty impressed that they don't leave any loose hairs down the back of your collar. I went to the burd in Charleston a few months ago. A decent cut but I walked out with hair all over my shirt and down my collar. 

That shop in charlston is closed a lot of the time. Got fed up turning up for it to be closed. Turkish places have no half sprung up all over the place

Used to go to a Filipino guy in Dumfries, £15 for a shampoo, head massage and cut, but his waiting list is about 2 months for an appointment now so I’ve sacked that off. Go to local barbers now and pay £10 (£8 + £2 tip) a 1 back and sides, tidied up on top.

Just do myself with a zero once a week.

If I've got something on (wedding / interview / court appearance) I'll go to the Turkish place on Perth rd or Brown brothers on hilltown for a double zero and a beard tidy.
The Turkish place is good but usually a long wait.

Had been going to the same barbers on Tollcross Road for years until she shut up shop due to illness.  Tried a few difference places before someone recommended I try House Martin on Bath Street.   £45 for a haircut and beard trim.  Ridiculous.  Nice offerings of cigars right enough.   Managed to find somewhere that will give me the same thing for £12.  Nae cigars though.

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Had been going to the same barbers on Tollcross Road for years until she shut up shop due to illness.  Tried a few difference places before someone recommended I try House Martin on Bath Street.   £45 for a haircut and beard trim.  Ridiculous.  Nice offerings of cigars right enough.   Managed to find somewhere that will give me the same thing for £12.  Nae cigars though.

If you were run over by a bus tomorrow, no one would give a single f**k.

Gone to same girl for over a decade.  Even did the very girly thing of following her when she left old shop to set up her own place with her partner. 
£20 as it's Glasgow city centre but you get a decent haircut rather than the same short back and sides in 5 mins that cheaper barbers do. 
Edited as I forgot to add the obligatory 'Wid'.

On high street by any chance ?