Kieran Tierney

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Utterly flabbergasted to come in here and see Peppino talking absolute shite.

Astonished you know nothing about football, could knock me down with a feather.  Tierney is 100% guaranteed to play for one of the top clubs in the world, if you know what you are looking at that's obvious.  That's why people like guardiola praise him and teams like man utd are watching him.  

Or maybe some fannies on the internet know better.  Ummmm tough one.

Astonished you know nothing about football, could knock me down with a feather.  Tierney is 100% guaranteed to play for one of the top clubs in the world, if you know what you are looking at that's obvious.  That's why people like guardiola praise him and teams like man utd are watching him.  
Tierney 100% plays for Celtic. The one and only fact that can be presented.

Pipe doon fanny.

Here's another one:
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/17/manchester-united-confident-agreeing-10m-deal-celtic-kieran-tierney-transfer-7473899/
Reckon Celtic would surely push for the Spurs one with add ons you would think!!!

Do you want to have a bet that Tierney doesn’t play 100 games for “one of the top clubs in the world” in his career?

You can even choose the clubs you put in that bracket if you want.

Someone who claims that other know nothing about football offering up 100% guarantees regarding the future career of a footballer.

Thats what you are dealing with when Pep gets involved.

A very, very special variety of idiot.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Someone who claims that other know nothing about football offering up 100% guarantees regarding the future career of a footballer.

Thats what you are dealing with when Pep gets involved.

A very, very special variety of idiot.

You're claiming a player man utd want to buy will never play for a club like man utd.

You're claiming a player man utd want to buy will never play for a club like man utd.
If Man Utd want to buy him, they will.

Man Utd buying a player does not a special player make.

Big clubs monitoring Tierney is not a hot scoop for you mate so simmer down a wee bit.

I dont think I ever made said claim, I simply and correctly rubbished your utterly stupid 100% patter.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

If Man Utd want to buy him, they will.

Man Utd buying a player does not a special player make.

Big clubs monitoring Tierney is not a hot scoop for you mate so simmer down a wee bit.

I dont think I ever made said claim, I simply and correctly rubbished your utterly stupid 100% patter.

Yes they will that's correct.  And he'll play over 100 games for them.  Probably about 350.

15 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No chance he's getting a regular game for utd, spurs, Chelsea or city not happening he's miles away from that level and he knows it that's why he will stay coasting it in the spl

On 10/05/2018 at 23:31, Peppino Impastato said:

Lol.  Tierney will stroll the EFL he was the best player on the park against man city aged 19. 

He'll be at least as good as Robertson probably a little better.  He has the full package.  Robertson is excellent offensively but Tierney is equally good going both ways.  The top clubs in the world are watching him very closely right now.  One will bid for him soon.

He's been absolutely tortured in the champions league you talk some pish pipinho

10 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

A second-rate Spanish club would hardly be the making of him. If the rumours are true then he should really be holding out for Spurs or Man Utd.

They're not as successful historically as Madrid or Barca, but "second rate"? Really? Two CL finals in recent years, EL final later this month, La Liga title in 2014.

Spurs haven't won anything for 10 years. To compare them favourably with Atletico is ludicrous.

That said, I can't see Celtic selling Tierney any time soon. Their fans would go nuts unless it was for absolutely silly money, and I just don't see anyone paying that for someone who hasn't played regularly outside Scotland. Plus there has been no sign of him showing any interest in a move.

Edited by JamesM82