P&B Hospital

Having never really been ill in my life, I’ve spent the last 3 days spewing my guts up.
I was meant to be back to work today, but instead I was lying on my bathroom floor covered in my own vomit.
I haven’t eaten in 4 days and feel particularly weak at this moment in time.
My girlfriend will be home soon, chances are she won’t be impressed by the general lack of personal hygiene on my part.

16 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Having never really been ill in my life, I’ve spent the last 3 days spewing my guts up.
I was meant to be back to work today, but instead I was lying on my bathroom floor covered in my own vomit.
My girlfriend will be home soon, chances are she won’t be impressed by the general lack of personal hygiene on my part.

Is see a doctor pronto. Puking for 3 days doesn’t sound good at all.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

It's good you won't be alone at the end.

Still alive for the time being, but only just.
So my girlfriend (ANP for NHS 24) literally dragged me to the hospital last night when she got home, where I received an injection of prochlorperazine in the arse. Now this did not agree with me at all as I went home and I spent the next 5 hours on the bathroom floor vomiting, shaking and practically hallucinating. Back to the hospital again to see an out of hours doctor who prescribed me metoclopramide. On the up side, I’ve not spewed in about 3 hours but still feel dreadful. Hope I get through this.

I've got 2 stone to lose and can't be arsed dieting. Any chance of a passing the bug to me? 3 days discomfort to get my bikini body ready for my hols. 

I've got 2 stone to lose and can't be arsed dieting. Any chance of a passing the bug to me? 3 days discomfort to get my bikini body ready for my hols. 

I've started to eat a lot healthier in the last 10 days or so. Been absolutely fucking starving. If I don't lose a significant amount by the end of the month I'll be back on the pizza.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

So my girlfriend (ANP for NHS 24) literally dragged me to the hospital last night when she got home, where I received an injection of prochlorperazine in the arse. Now this did not agree with me at all as I went home and I spent the next 5 hours on the bathroom floor vomiting, shaking and practically hallucinating. Back to the hospital again to see an out of hours doctor who prescribed me metoclopramide. On the up side, I’ve not spewed in about 3 hours but still feel dreadful. Hope I get through this.

On the plus side though you have learned a couple of new words!

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Where would you like us to have the purvey? Best get it booked today.

Drove back from Edinburgh last Monday morning, whole journey my lower left gut was killing me. Put it down to a diet of Tennents and Lorne but as I got into work Wednesday morning I could barely sit down without this pain shooting through my body. 

Went to the out of hours doctor who gave me an injection of some pain killer and told me if it wasn't better in the morning to get to A&E. Morning came and no difference so went a long. Seen quite quickly by a very attractive nurse. Proded and pushed my stomach round before announcing I had to strip down so she could make sure my glans weren't swollen, I was half tempted by a smutty reply, but decided against it. A quick check of the boaby and surrounding areas, and she seemed content that everything down there was ok. Obviously didn't impress her too much as she started chatting about her boyfriend. She checked my urine, and found there to be quite a lot of blood in it, so got sent for a CT scan, where they discovered I had epiloic appendagitis. 

Was put on a course of augmentin, nitrofugen and co-codamol, I have binned off the last two as they seemed to really bung me up. 

Feeling much better as a result of the tablets, I have put a lot of weight on in the last 18 months, so I think that could be the possible cause of it. So sorting my diet out now, and trying to lose a couple of stone. 

Intense vomiting again today so went to my gp, who immediately sent me to hospital. Severely dehydrated and low blood pressure so been put on IV fluids with anti sickness. They want to keep me in for 24hrs for observation but I’m not too keen on that.

IMG_9890.jpg

Intense vomiting again today so went to my gp, who immediately sent me to hospital. Severely dehydrated and low blood pressure so been put on IV fluids with anti sickness. They want to keep me in for 24hrs for observation but I’m not too keen on that.

IMG_9890.thumb.jpg.ec2ca9491f9885633f62fb1d9622239e.jpg
Nice arm though, so you have that in your favour.

18 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

IMG_9890.jpg

Doctors! What do they know? I looked it up on the internet and you've got Ebola.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

IMG_9890.thumb.jpg.ec2ca9491f9885633f62fb1d9622239e.jpg

Nice arm though, so you have that in your favour.

First P&Ber to get pumped for a while. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've started to eat a lot healthier in the last 10 days or so. Been absolutely fucking starving. If I don't lose a significant amount by the end of the month I'll be back on the pizza.

I've started to eat healthier and I currently have the low sugar/carb rage.

Everything is pissing me off. Being in a bad mood all the time isn't worth losing a few pounds.