P&B Hospital

3 hours ago, Rowan said:

After ten days of thinking i had a virus I’m currently recovering from sepsis and pneumonia.

i also have borderline personality disorder which makes me sound like a proper nutter!

Don't worry.

It hasn't gone unnoticed.

11 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I have some complex nerve pain in my left shoulder meaning i can only lift my arm about 10cm away from my body. Fucked it 2 years ago and no one has been able to fix it yet. 

That must be bloody awkward.

Doctors tomorrow regarding swelling and pain behind my left testis.  Not looking forward to it, truth be told.
You probably already have googled it, but if not check out epididymitis. Maybe will put your mind at rest. I had it once. Its just a mild infection of yer sperm tube but it hurts like a b*****d and feels like its going to pop when you move certain ways etc.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:
Doctors tomorrow regarding swelling and pain behind my left testis.  Not looking forward to it, truth be told.

You probably already have googled it, but if not check out epididymitis. Maybe will put your mind at rest. I had it once. Its just a mild infection of yer sperm tube but it hurts like a b*****d and feels like its going to pop when you move certain ways etc.

I had that recently, found a lump, fucking fright of my life. Docs and dose of antibiotics and sorted in a few days. 

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

An ever increasing bunion on my left foot. 

Great for predicting when it’s going to rain, though.

Other than that I’m as fit as a double bass.

I've an arthritic elbow that acts as a pretty accurate barometer too.

Its been getting worse without the bad weather which is a concern. Although saying that, when I fractured it aged 19 I quickly learned to be an ambidextrous w****r. Phew. 

I had that recently, found a lump, fucking fright of my life. Docs and dose of antibiotics and sorted in a few days. 
I couldnt have even called it a lump as such although it was certainly swollen and the dull pain was going up into my groin on that side too, so aye I kinda shat it too.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Aye, from Google, chances are it's just a cyst or as I've recently started exercising, an injury of sort.  Doesn't help matters that I'm a massive shitebag who has a tendency to fear the worst. :lol: