P&B Hospital

I have impacted ear wax after I tried to get some ear wax out my ear with one of those cotton bud sticks and I ended up pushing it further in.

This place is filled with a fair number of freaks.
What are some of the weird stuff you have going on?
Anyone got the scabies?

15 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I have impacted ear wax after I tried to get some ear wax out my ear with one of those cotton bud sticks and I ended up pushing it further in.

Anyone got the scabies?

Have you tried blowing it out from the other side?

After ten days of thinking i had a virus I’m currently recovering from sepsis and pneumonia.

i also have borderline personality disorder which makes me sound like a proper nutter!

53 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Anyone got the scabies?

I had the same thing then tried to clean it out with hot water and ear wax removal stuff and ended up with an ear infection.

Go to one of those private ear clinics and they sook it out with a hoover. (Kenneth Williams gif)

38 minutes ago, Rowan said:

After ten days of thinking i had a virus I’m currently recovering from sepsis and pneumonia.

i also have borderline personality disorder which makes me sound like a proper nutter!

How many more aliases until it's no longer borderline, Magee?

:whistle

Just usually stick the pinky in my ear in a hot shower & have had no problems with wax build up.

You want a wee bit still there to stop inner ear infections.

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

I have a cyst behind my left ear; went to the docs and they said it's completely benign so not gonna bother getting it removed. Not noticeably really as well which is always good. 

Well, you can't notice it...

Was made to go to the doctors by an (irresistible) combination of my youngest step daughter and my wife nagging me about a "growth" - coincidentally behind my left ear - which they said should be checked out as they thought it could be skin cancer, so eventually I went.

Turned out to be some sort of wart, which the doctor said he would keep an eye on and was nothing to worry about.

Well, you can't notice it...
Was made to go to the doctors by an (irresistible) combination of my youngest step daughter and my wife nagging me about a "growth" - coincidentally behind my left ear - which they said should be checked out as they thought it could be skin cancer, so eventually I went.
Turned out to be some sort of wart, which the doctor said he would keep an eye on and was nothing to worry about.

Nah, I’ve asked a few people to see if it’s noticeable and they said it’s fine. [emoji23] Always wise to go to the doctors about any lumps though, was scary finding it to begin with.

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Nah, I’ve asked a few people to see if it’s noticeable and they said it’s fine. emoji23.pngAlways wise to go to the doctors about any lumps though, was scary finding it to begin with.

Very true, not going but worrying about it doesn't solve anything, and in the minority of cases could prove fatal.

15 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Nah, I’ve asked a few people to see if it’s noticeable and they said it’s fine. emoji23.png Always wise to go to the doctors about any lumps though, was scary finding it to begin with.

^^^ Wingnut