Trophy day. Celtic v Aberdeen

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:
18 minutes ago, Falloutbhoy said:
The everyone associated with Celtic is racist bandwagon.

I knew it! And after all this time too.

Shh, it’s a secret.

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Looked like Boyata was an idiot.

He ended up trying to calm the wee fanny down. I think, even despite the fact he was being shouted, gesticulated and sworn at, he recognised a potentially damaging heads gone from a fellow pro and pity took over.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

He ended up trying to calm the wee fanny down. I think, even despite the fact he was being shouted, gesticulated and sworn at, he recognised a potentially damaging heads gone from a fellow pro and pity took over.

By throwing a ball at him?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

By throwing a ball at him?

Subsequent to that when he realised just how tonto he was going. When he threw the ball he was like “what you up to ya dick?” Then he was like “jeez, you ok hon?”

The acoustics are great where I sit, I hear everything. Luckily I wasn’t at the Tonev game.

Good job making light of racist abuse pal

More of a dig at the panel who found Logan to be a more credible witness than Tonev, they must be regretting that decision now, for obvious reasons.

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

More of a dig at the panel who found Logan to be a more credible witness than Tonev, they must be regretting that decision now, for obvious reasons.

Tonev basically admitted that he was a liar. 

He told different, incompatible versions of his story. This means that at least one was not true. 

I can't see why Shay's over exuberant celebrations and pushing of a fanny would make anyone regret having previously employed logic.

Maybe i'm not celtic minded* enough for these reasons to be obvious. 

please elaborate.

*dense

Archived