Trophy day. Celtic v Aberdeen

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Griffiths attempting to hit Logan with the ball, but missing by a country mile :lol:

That's not the only thing he's missed all season

Sorry

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Sheep fans seem genuinely angry for some reason :lol:

C'mon now you are the best of the bottom 11 clubs and you've beaten us at home for the first time in 25 attempts.

Try and enjoy your day FFS :lol:

Every one of us are so, so angry. Utterly furious. Ive never felt ire like it. Grrrrrrrrrrrr............

2 hours ago, The OP said:

This is getting boring so my last postnon the subject. He wasn’t celebrating a win in a normal way, he was doing his best to start a fight. No one was all that seething apart from Shay.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

All of the other Aberdeen players seemed to make do with putting their arms in the air, congratulating each other and shaking hands with Celtic players rather than sarcastic applause at people who are already applauding a team who finished ahead of yours followed by a full cranial detachment.

So not your last postnon, then.

"the shame of Aberdeen"[emoji23]

Judge for yourselves but there are no red cards here, laughable heads gone from celtic here.

WTF? Is that it? The ref didn’t even look interested in what was going on until Boyata stepped in and he was at least as guilty as Shay (even then it’s much ado about nothing).

At least 4 Sellick players tripping over their sulkin’ lips all looking to swing their handbags at Logan and it’s Shay who walks. Throbbers. That’s surely getting rescinded.

40 minutes ago, R.Mutt said:

The shame of Aberdeen?

Bless the poor wee victims.

They're away to lift the league cup - what a bunch of poor wee souls getting goaded by one man.

Shay Logan > than fans of That Particular Club in the goading stakes...

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

What reason did the sfa give for finding this rat a more reliable witness than Tonev?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Screenshot_20180513-192411_01.jpg

So rangers coming third had absolutely nothing to do with them being gash all season and everything to do with Celtic lying down to Aberdeen?  Makes perfect sense.

Ironically, this is being peddled by the same balloons who will bore the arse off ye with tales of how 'Aberdeen always lie down to Celtic'.  So the team, who has a team, who always lay down to them, lay down to the team, who always lay down to them.  Laydoonception right there.

1 minute ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I’d say the Celtic team he managed was one of the best I ever saw (as an away fan).
Would never have said it was 10 years though.

The football we played under Burns is the best I have ever seen in Scotland and probably the best I will ever see.  Only one Scottish Cup to show for it all the same thanks to a strong rangers team and at times our inabilities to finish teams off.  A real pity.

So rangers coming third had absolutely nothing to do with them being gash all season and everything to do with Celtic lying down to Aberdeen? 

That would apparently seem to be the case. Unless you're calling that guy a liar?

Guest Moomintroll
The football we played under Burns is the best I have ever seen in Scotland and probably the best I will ever see.  Only one Scottish Cup to show for it all the same thanks to a strong rangers team and at times our inabilities to finish teams off.  A real pity.
Was a great player and manager for us as well. He was instrumental in that first season we got up, culminating in staying up on that last day at Easter Road. Helped build the foundations that have seen us in the top league ever since. Could never really blame him for leaving us given his history and what he had contributed when he was at Rugby Park.

Archived