Trophy day. Celtic v Aberdeen

You missed the bit where Scott Brown should have been sent off, then tried to get a reaction off our Captain at the end of the game.

Enjoy your day.

????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????

We will, thank you.

Kcwwbdf.jpg

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G-MAN said:

A guy celebrating a win is only “all about him” if you have a problem with said person.

The seethe is tremendous.

This is getting boring so my last postnon the subject. He wasn’t celebrating a win in a normal way, he was doing his best to start a fight. No one was all that seething apart from Shay.

This is getting boring so my last postnon the subject. He wasn’t celebrating a win in a normal way, he was doing his best to start a fight. No one was all that seething apart from Shay.

Didn’t realise there was a right way to celebrate but I do now. Thanks.

Sorry. You are right. He really really did look like he was trying to start a fight. If only those nice Celtic players didn’t keep chasing after him. Shame on you Shay.

10 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Didn’t realise there was a right way to celebrate but I do now. Thanks.

Sorry. You are right. He really really did look like he was trying to start a fight. If only those nice Celtic players didn’t keep chasing after him. Shame on you Shay.

All of the other Aberdeen players seemed to make do with putting their arms in the air, congratulating each other and shaking hands with Celtic players rather than sarcastic applause at people who are already applauding a team who finished ahead of yours followed by a full cranial detachment.

Tell you what. I’d be doing a lot more than what Shay did if I was on the pitch after a victory at Ibrox. As would many others on here so the false outrage is pathetic really.

GIRFU every one of you. ????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????

3 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Tell you what. I’d be doing a lot more than what Shay did if I was on the pitch after a victory at Ibrox. As would many others on here so the false outrage is pathetic really.

GIRFU every one of you.

You are aware today’s game didn’t particularly matter and no-one is overly bothered Celtic lost?

You are aware today’s game didn’t particularly matter and no-one is overly bothered Celtic lost?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So why the f**k are you all on here moaning.

39 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes, Boyata was clearly behaving in an entirely level-headed fashion and was not remotely seething or desperate to start a fight.

Admit that your club can actually be in the wrong for once. It's perfectly normal. 

Archived