Trophy day. Celtic v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Some state Logans got himself in there. What's with the double nazi salute?

You guys need to let this go, Logan had every right to report what happened.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan is an utter knob. He should’ve never been racially abused by Scepovic or whoever it was all those years ago, but he seems to have gone out of his way to be a dick today because of some mild booing.

It was weird tbh, I was wondering why he was applauding the Celtic end and then the North stand - absolutely choking for attention.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Logan is an utter knob. He should’ve never been racially abused by Scepovic or whoever it was all those years ago, but he seems to have gone out of his way to be a dick today because of some mild booing.

It was weird tbh, I was wondering why he was applauding the Celtic end and then the North stand - absolutely choking for attention.

Still, at least he hasn’t rattled you or thousands of others desperate to be offended 

I’m sure that was the last thing he wanted 

Just now, EdTheDuck said:

:lol:

Honestly it was totally half arsed today. I don’t agree with folk doing it but now it’s hard to separate the initial incident and his constant arsehole behaviour.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Still, at least he hasn’t rattled you or thousands of others desperate to be offended 

I’m sure that was the last thing he wanted 

Not rattled at all, just disappointed in him tbh. Getting far too wound up, it’ll be bad for his blood pressure.

Aberdeen were impressive today.  Celtic, not so much.  We'll need to get the finger out for the cup final.  Play like we have the last two games and we'll be in trouble.

Congratulations to Aberdeen on 2nd place.

It was Tonev, and Celtic's management and team, made several statements supporting their racist colleague.
What they should have done is kept their mouths shut.

It's a shame Logan can't move on from this. Everyone else has, including Tonev and the management team.

Archived