'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As if anyone actually thought we were going to beat Rangers 6-0 warnock.png

If any of the m9s were predicting that, then a) I didn't see it and b) it clearly would've been a whoosh. As much as that was scenes at the end, I was in all seriousness pretty pissed off with our defending at the time of Rangers' goals. In particular the first one is us going full balls oot YOLO mode halfway through the first half and not tracking back from a corner; and the fourth (I think lol) involved players being quite literally about 40 yards out of position. I know the formation was leaving him in horrible positions but you can't have experienced players like Whittaker just sacking it in like that, I'm hoping we don't see him again in a Hibs top.

Fucking hilarious at the end though. Some laugh when that one went in and it warms my heart to see the people (and seemingly a few jambos) beelin' about it. shitwine.png

46 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Amazing celebrations by the Hibs manager, and the Hibs fans on here very upbeat.

I'm left very confused.  Did you not just concede 5 goals at home and draw against a team you had to beat by six clear goals? 

Quick question, how many did Hearts have to beat Killie by today in order to secure third?

5? 10? 20 goals?

Unlucks.    eMlO2Ay.png.c52ba14715ca178b44d0612c041481fb.png

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Quick question, how many did Hearts have to beat Killie by today in order to secure third?

5? 10? 20 goals?

It's traditional for the newly promoted team to finish third.  Monty Oh Well

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Association football is some sport, eh?

As a man once said, "bwoody hehw".

Just seen Alloa equalise the play-off tie with 30 seconds of the season left too, to take than one into extra time. In which they now lead.  Stirring stuff.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I never wanted that to end, absolutely sensational stuff. Anyone not understanding why Neil Lennon would run on the pitch celebrating can go and f**k themselves.

If ever there was a candidate for next-goal's-the-winner!

Amazing celebrations by the Hibs manager, and the Hibs fans on here very upbeat.
I'm left very confused.  Did you not just concede 5 goals at home and draw against a team you had to beat by six clear goals? 

It could have been way worse. We might just have needed to avoid defeat to Dundee / not lose to Kilmarnock by 2 goals to win the league. And failed. Utterly. Twice.

Mind the gap.

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

Delightful to see our last two results have papered over the cracks of Hearts’ season. Mind the gap. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5108830

Hearts 2 Hibernian 1

:leveinnaturalorder:

:clyay:

Just now, HibsFan said:

5? 10? 20 goals?

:cornette: That's the best you can think of? Deary me.

Been out today and never knew the score until I watched the highlights there o  Sportscene.

Glorious. I'm a big fan of this 'not defending' policy.

I'm also a big fan of getting it right up Sevco, meaning Lennon's Leishman impression was exceptional. 

Some club the Hibs. Their dedication to goading Sevco is incredible and to be applauded at all times   

Mental to see Jambos scrambling for relevance on here. You've just lost to Killie to finish 6th and a full 18 (EIGHTEEN) points behind a club you used to own four times a season.

Hibs are clearly the club that matters in the capital these days, imo.

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Mental to see Jambos scrambling for relevance on here. You've just lost to Killie to finish 6th and a full 18 (EIGHTEEN) points behind a club you used to own four times a season.

Hibs are clearly the club that matters in the capital these days, imo.

Didn't expect that from a Dundee fan.  ^_^

Archived