'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm assuming that the hibs collective will still hoping for a Motherwell win?

I will be...

I'm no fan of Celtic by any stretch of the imagination but I'd happily cheer on and even wave an Irish tricolor in support of Peter Lawwell shitting down the marble staircase.

Just now, sjc said:

I'm no fan of Celtic by any stretch of the imagination but I'd happily cheer on and even wave an Irish tricolor in support of Peter Lawwell shitting down the marble staircase.

No need to be scatty about it.

25 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The Hertz seemed pretty jubilant about finishing 6th the other day m8.  bQshDtu.png

That was just us ruining you for second and third, mate. Fourth is nae bad, though.

That was just us ruining you for second and third, mate. Fourth is nae bad, though.
Bit of a minter to have a newly promoted team better you, having had 2 seasons of a start on them back in the big league though, no?

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's some mindset that thinks Neil Lennon doing a 10 yard run to celebrate a goal is deserving of threats against his life. 

You want to even start getting into the mindset of those fans? Seriously?! There isn't enough lithium bicarbonate in existence to cure that shit!

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Bit of a minter to have a newly promoted team better you, having had 2 seasons of a start on them back in the big league though, no?

Aye, but the stands, the crowds, the not enough turnstyles trophy...

Archived