Released/Signed summer thread

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust a Stirling Albion fan to start this thread. You ken yer season is over and done with when you start this.

Thought it would have been wee Jake right enough.

Not been consistent or good enough mate this year to be worthy of promotion, course season is over, just need to rebuild and start again next season, good result for yous tonight, hope yous go up cause I'm not really a fan of the blue toon

Just now, Neilly said:

Trust a Stirling Albion fan to start this thread. You ken yer season is over and done with when you start this.

Thought it would have been wee Jake right enough.

14 hours ago, BinosCammy said:

Any released players any rumours or signings get them in here.

Stirling Albion 

Darren Barr -Signed 

Lee Hamilton - Signed

Kyle Banner - Signed

Wouldn't mind getting Ross Cameron back at camelon for our assault on eosfl

On 15/05/2018 at 19:45, big al said:

Bollan/ Fotheringham /Flattery all agreed to stay for next season. Obviously we need to improve big time but I think we may.

We shall joust with you for that coveted 9th place.

3 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

We shall joust with you for that coveted 9th place.

If you guys want to concede 8th place to us right now then I'll happily accept that. Looks like we'll be having a major squad overhaul and they'll need a season to bed in, so unless Gus already has some good 'uns lined up it will be a case of picking up the ones nobody else wants. A potentially very dangerous season for us and if we simply keep away from the bottom then I'll take that to give us time to steady the ship and prepare our newbies and youngsters for a decent assault the following season.

Archived