Aberdeen European Tour 2018/2019

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Booked up for two nights in Manchester. Reckon we'll be pretty heavily policed in Burnley and zero chance of going any where post match

I've done the same with the reasons you mentioned and also England have some stupid licensing laws so it may be difficult to find a bar open after 11pm. 

Still gutted about the draw it really is the worst trip we could have got :( - sometimes wished we finished 3rd in the league, still next season all teams will be in the first round. 

Thats a great draw as far as neutrals are concerned. It's not as if Aberdeen haven't had some decent away trips the past few years, and it's of far more interest than getting papped out by skonto Riga or the like.

Id recommend Manchester as well, and just going to Burnley for the day of the game. Manchester is a great night oot.

Mon the Dons!

10 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

Derek McInnes will revert to type and shit the bed in these 2 legs IMO. 

By shit the bed you mean lose to a team with far greater resources and arguably more skilful players?

Or shit the bed by losing to a team of schoolteachers and joiners who live on a rock?

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:25, Firhill_Basin said:

Place is a massive shithole so I wouldn't worry about that.

Quite possibly the worst place I've been in the whole of the UK and thats saying something. 

It's a shite, shite version of Blackburn (which itself is a shitehole)

18 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

No supporters club orders for this, all on loyalty points, but no more info yet.

Thought they would have given supporters club what the points is going to be and then if members going then put their name forward as we do for other games - maybe lack of staff during the summer holidays could be an issue.  In the last 2 seasons supporters clubs have never been able to get European Ticket orders which for the Bus convenor is a good thing as you have to give all travel details/hotels/passport number etc.  

Booked up flights. Had to get flights because I'm heading up to Belladrum on the Friday so an early flight  means I can get to Inverness by mid-day.

Fckn expensive though. At least I don't have to budget for the next round and I've got a mate down there who's a Burnley fan so free digs!

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's a shite, shite version of Blackburn (which itself is a shitehole)

Used to live in Huncoat, on the edge of Accrington when worked in Blackburn. Spent time in Bolton, Burnley Rochdale, Blackburn, Chorley and Accrington,

These places are like a dirty scummy rim running round the northern edge of Greater Manchester.

Got return train tickets to Preston booked along with a cheap hotel for £50. Never been to Burnley so another ground to cross off. Should have enough loyalty points to get a ticket. Fully expect us to get beat but then again expected to get beat by beat be Dnipro, Rijeka and Groningen so you never know. Only guarantee is my hangover will be brutal on the train home on the Friday. 

Thought they would have given supporters club what the points is going to be and then if members going then put their name forward as we do for other games - maybe lack of staff during the summer holidays could be an issue.  In the last 2 seasons supporters clubs have never been able to get European Ticket orders which for the Bus convenor is a good thing as you have to give all travel details/hotels/passport number etc.  
Yeah sorry they are doing something like that so we can sit together but aren't calling it a supporters club order [emoji52]

Aberdeen have been given an allocation of 2,400 tickets for the away leg with ticket prices as follows:

Adults: £25
Over 65 & Under 22: £15
Under 18: £10

Further ticketing details for both legs, including home match ticket prices, priority sale periods and on sale dates will be announced next week.

I had over 340 points this morning but it has been changed to under 200 - 2016 has been taken off  :) 

Burnley v Aberdeen
Thursday 2nd August, 7.45pm KO
Turf Moor, Burnley

Tickets for this match will be available from Thursday 5th July.

PHASE 1: Supporters with 165+ Loyalty Points can purchase a ticket from 8am online on Thursday 5th July and in the Ticket Office and by phone from 9.30am.

All supporters with 165+ Loyalty Points will be guaranteed a ticket during phase 1.

PHASE 2: Supporters with 155+ Loyalty Points can purchase a ticket from 8am online on Monday 9th July and in the Ticket Office and by phone from 9.30am.

PHASE 3: Supporters with 140+ Loyalty Points can purchase a ticket from 8am online on Tuesday 10th July and in the Ticket Office and by phone from 9.30am.

Should any tickets remain after this, details will be announced for further phases.

Oh well pub in Burnley it is.

I just calculated if I didn’t have AberDNA then I would be in Stage 4 - I haven’t missed a game for many a year. I think it is a con to try and get regulars to do AberDNA but to give 60 points for those with season ticket and AberDNA is so wrong. Think it will go down to about 100 points but if not then a lot of unhappy regulars will complain about AberDNA.

I'm enjoying winding folk up on social media but i'll not go in full hog here.

weve got 11000 season ticket holders and only 2400 tickets for this match it's really flabbergasting the amount of fans that feel they have a devine right to get a ticket regardless of the dna or B&G or standfree memberships. Bizarre.

Archived