Scott Hutchison

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for Frank Turner much these days but I remember seeing him cover this (I think) years ago at the carling academy and talking at length at how much he loved Frightened Rabbit and Scott Hutchison.

Tearing up watching that.

My mate is a massive Frightened Rabbit fan and was always banging on about them on Facebook and posting videos of them so when he disappeared both my wife and my thoughts turned to him as we knew how upset he would be. I'd been messaging him back and forth since he went missing and it turned out Scott was a good mate of his and stayed at his for a few nights a couple of weeks ago. When it was confirmed his body was found my mate put up one of the saddest posts I have ever seen and my missus, who is also nails, was inconsolable.
I've tried to listen to them on a couple of occasions but they weren't my cup of tea but I don't think most people can fail to be moved by Floating in the Forth in the circumstances. 

I remember seeing them at a charity gig in Edinburgh a few years ago and he asked if there were any requests. Someone shouted for Floating in the Forth and he visibly grimaced and refused, saying it was supposed to be a happy occasion.

Archived