Scottish drug users "take most cocaine"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What's that tart doing there? (not Maddy or killer wifie)

He plays for Portugal and Real Madrid.

Spoiler

Pastel de nata. Lovely with a bica for breakfast.

Spoiler

Portuguese custard tart and coffee.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I never knew Ali G was Moroccan. 

His Majesty the King Mohammed the Sixth, Commander of the Faithful, may God grant him victory, to you, infidel.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is it great fun ?

If being unable to feel half your face, spouting absolute stream of consciousness pish at 100mph with no apparent filter, feeling like you are a few breaths away from a heart attack, being unable to sleep despite being utterly gubbed and spending a small fortune for the pleasure sound like great fun to you, then yes, it is great fun.

I should add, there are negatives to the experience too.

Cocaine used to have the reputation of the champagne of drugs, to be consumed by the rich and famous.
Given that throbber is posting about doing it that image is outdated and it's now as common as wearing Sports Direct jogging bottoms and a Tapout t-shirt.

It still has the reputation for being the champagne of drugs and the people who can afford it and are connected will get better stuff than those who buy it off some sketchy website and get it delivered to their door within the half hour.

There is no stereotypical user of the drug and the amount of people who have taken it/who take it on a regular basis is massive.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

It still has the reputation for being the champagne of drugs and the people who can afford it and are connected will get better stuff than those who buy it off some sketchy website and get it delivered to their door within the half hour.

There is no stereotypical user of the drug and the amount of people who have taken it/who take it on a regular basis is massive.

I hope you have left your drug and prostitute days behind, now that you are a responsible adult and father.

I hope you have left your drug and prostitute days behind, now that you are a responsible adult and father.

I had a sharp reduction in my intake when I first started seeing my Mrs about 8 years ago and have only had a handful of heavy sessions in the last 5 years since living in Edinburgh. Won’t be ruling out prostitutes any time soon though!

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

:lol:

I find them worse than any other delivery in terms of changeability of time to reach you and false promises about how long they'll be. Sometimes they'll turn up 10mins after you phone and other times they'll claim they'll be there in half an hour for 6 hours straight. 

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had a sharp reduction in my intake when I first started seeing my Mrs about 8 years ago and have only had a handful of heavy sessions in the last 5 years since living in Edinburgh. Won’t be ruling out prostitutes any time soon though!

I've never taken cocaine, I've been in the company of people who have taken it and it looked like something that turned people who were already fairly big arseholes into gigantic, gaping, cavernous arseholes.

Imagine needing cocaine on a night out to come out your shell, it only seems to be used by boring b*****ds, with no or very little personality. No better than smackheeds imo

I've never taken cocaine, I've been in the company of people who have taken it and it looked like something that turned people who were already fairly big arseholes into gigantic, gaping, cavernous arseholes.

I was never that bad on it, was more into pills/MDMA and I would normally only do that at events that it would be more acceptable to do so (nights out in the Arches, TITP and so on). Had some friends who would buy half ounces of cheap coke and would get so paranoid about other people wanting to take some of it that they would hide away together at one of their houses with the curtains shut and just drink and take coke and play Fifa all weekend. That’s when you see how tragic it all can be, particularly when you know it’s mostly crushed caffeine tablets they’re snorting.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

they would hide away together at one of their houses with the curtains shut and just drink and take coke and play Fifa all weekend.

That is pathetic.  

That is pathetic.  

It’s truly pathetic and absolutely tragic to witness in real life. Most regular drug users up and down the country will posses similarly pathetic traits I would imagine.

That is pathetic.  

I have known a number of people over the years that have done similar, although got to the point with a few of them that they could only sit in the dark and snort, jumping at every tiny noise outside because they were that paranoid by the end. Can completely ruin lives if not careful, especially the prop that is going about just now.

8 hours ago, Ylf said:

Every pub you go in is rife with people going in and out the toilet all day and night taking coke. 1.2g a night seems bit low to the people I know

This.

And to Throbbers point these people are probably sniffing 1% coke and 99% not coke.

Archived