21st Ideas?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fife circle pub crawl or St Andrews sounds like a shout. One of us has Ornithophobia so owls are out, sadly.

People who has said just go to the pub? I do that most weekends why cant a birthday and graduation not be a reason for something more adventurous

11 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Fife circle pub crawl or St Andrews sounds like a shout. One of us has Ornithophobia so owls are out, sadly.

People who has said just go to the pub? I do that most weekends why cant a birthday and graduation not be a reason for something more adventurous

Don't know if you guys are massive movie geeks but one of my mates went to the Secret Cinema thing and said it was excellent.  Not really my thing (I'm advocating just going to the pub here) but thought I'd throw it out there.

https://www.secretcinema.org/

Because pubs are teckle.

What about a camping trip when you all take shrooms?

One of us has Ornithophobia so owls are out, sadly.

It’s you, isn’t it?

Shitebag.
Go to the forest. Sit round a campfire roasting marshmallows singing kumbaya......

Or go to the pub

A mixture of the two. Go camping/hire a caravan or something and take a large carry out. You could pick a wee village or somewhere with a bit of scenery to enjoy while you get pished with your pals in pubs you’ve never been in before.

Saw another thread on P&B and almost immediately thought of this thread, going to try to do a bit of matchmaking! :

Had a wee look at the website and noticed it has a section that you might be interested in - I'm sure if you explain it's for a 21st they'll be happy to arrange something:

http://vr-simulators.com/stag-hen-parties/

It looks great to me tbh!

Book a hall and hire a band.  You might find it is a lot cheaper than you think.

For example, if the hall is actually a local pub where you can book these things -  they might charge nothing and make their money selling beer.

Similarly, if it is a band that just does it all for fun  - they might not charge much at all.

Would it cost too much?  Maybe - but you will never know unless you ask.

I did nothing on my 21st Birthday apart from going out for dinner and getting my hole off my then-girlfriend.

We split up not long afterwards but at least we got to share that experience. I wasn't bothered though, she bought shite presents anyway.

Archived