SPFL League One 2017/18 in Gifs

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

When I read it at first I did not see the video clips only the text but I am glad now to know what it is as I never watch TV wrestling; I think the last time was Mick McManus etc on ITV! 

Well then you can't blame the buckfast ...............  more likely Lanliq or possibly the LD..

20 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Well then you can't blame the buckfast ...............  more likely Lanliq or possibly the LD..

It was a cheap mobile phone which took ages to load the pictures and I never saw them till using a PC. As for the alcoholic drinks I have never used the first one/ I last saw the Lanny in the mid sixties. and once again I am a bit thick as I don't know what LD is? I also have no idea how to put photos into a post , so I stick to words-some good some ok (I hope) 

Ayr

7N974eH.gif

Raith

y4OMDE.gif

Alloa

tenor.gif?itemid=5030223

Stranraer

giphy.gif

East Fife

tumblr_oqmuocdbUr1uphxvgo1_400.gif

Queen's Park

tenor.gif?itemid=5345081

Albion Rovers

giphy.gif

The Raith and Alloa ones are an absolute joy and so very apt, the Alloa one especially made me snort coffee down my nose, well played sir!!!

4 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

It was a cheap mobile phone which took ages to load the pictures and I never saw them till using a PC. As for the alcoholic drinks I have never used the first one/ I last saw the Lanny in the mid sixties. and once again I am a bit thick as I don't know what LD is? I also have no idea how to put photos into a post , so I stick to words-some good some ok (I hope) 

694.jpg

2 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

The LD !!! Eldorado ?

SPPRN.jpg

Archived