The Queen's Park 2018-19 Thread

1 hour ago, an86 said:

I don’t think Fotheringham is a great player, but I don’t think he’s horrific either. He’s never going to be glamorous, much like McVey wasn’t. In my view, the problem last season was a lack of dig and drive in the middle of the park. That’s not Fotheringham or McVey’s game. We couldn’t replace McKernon and that’s one of the reasons we struggled in a big way. He’ll be fine in a more balanced midfield, as he was the season before. Having McKernon back at the club is a huge boost.

Spot on, needs drive and legs from centre of the park. Mckernon will give us dig. 

3 hours ago, spider1867 said:

He got signed by Patrick Thistle but had to go back to Pollok due to his asylum status. 

Hes got potential but IMO still too raw to hold down a regular spot at a higher level...pretty sure Gus will attract a more finished version!

7 hours ago, houstonspider said:

What did you make of the young fella "Sena". Looked very calm and assured for someone his age.

I assume you're not talking about the guy who crashed into a wall in F1?

Never heard of a guy at Pollock with the  same name but if he's a 'calm and assured' junior player then that probably means he's a lightweight. 

If you haven't broken the legs of at least 2 players at Junior level then you haven't been giving 100%.

Im still not buying Davie Galt being 'too tired' after running a marathon 3 days before the play off first leg against stenny.

I walked the old railway path from Johnstone to Port Glasgow the other week and it was 22 miles there and back. Apart from a bit of sunburn I was perfectly fine the next day and if I was younger I would have easily been able to play a match 3 days later.

He just had a poor performance that day but Gus saw the way the tie was going and used Galty as a fall guy by dropping him for the 2nd leg preferring to play the inferior Jamie Gullan instead.

I feel for David who deserved better than a manager who was prepared to throw the whole club under a bus just to prove some kind of disciplinarian point.

2 hours ago, spider1867 said:

Niang is the boys name but it is known as Sena. 

Great. He's got an exotic name so he's bound to be terrific. 

Sadly, that's the way football is going.

Soon, Scottish clubs won't sign any Scottish players preferring instead to sign some foreign kid they saw on a YouTube video doing heavily edited keepy uppys for 5 minutes.

Looks like Graeme Souness was ahead of his time... ;)

Edited by Shugs
Missed out a word.

3 hours ago, Shugs said:

I feel for David who deserved better than a manager who was prepared to throw the whole club under a bus just to prove some kind of disciplinarian point.

Glad you've looked at this objectively and not chosen to take the retrospective opportunity to boost your not so hidden anti-Gus agenda with some random attention-seeking statement.

2 minutes ago, The Spider said:

Glad you've looked at this objectively and not chosen to take the retrospective opportunity to boost your not so hidden anti-Gus agenda with some random attention-seeking statement.

You may find the ignore function quite useful for this racist piece of shit. That’s what I’ve opted for.

9 hours ago, an86 said:

You may find the ignore function quite useful for this racist piece of shit. That’s what I’ve opted for.

Any proof of my 'racism'?

You should report me if you have any snowflake.

I'll wait here patiently for the nee-naws.

Edited by Shugs

42 minutes ago, Shugs said:

Given that a couple of posts you put on last night have been removed I think the nee-naws have already been - the P&B ones anyway.

Personally I would have left them on to show the world what a delightful person you are.

1 hour ago, Shugs said:

Mate couldn’t believe the absolute nonsense that you wrote and initially I decided to completely ignore it.

You were either “on”something and didn’t know what you were scribing or more likely you are completely delusional if you just don’t get it...quite a pathetic individual.

2 hours ago, jinky said:

Mate couldn’t believe the absolute nonsense that you wrote and initially I decided to completely ignore it.

You were either “on”something and didn’t know what you were scribing or more likely you are completely delusional if you just don’t get it...quite a pathetic individual.

The estrogen levels are strong with you. I think twitter is missing a feminazi.

Edited by Shugs

2 hours ago, Boris the Spider said:

Given that a couple of posts you put on last night have been removed I think the nee-naws have already been - the P&B ones anyway.

Personally I would have left them on to show the world what a delightful person you are.

I will ask the P&B mods.

In the meantime I will just assume that its the moderator of this thread who deletes 99% of my posts anyway.

5 hours ago, Shugs said:

I will ask the P&B mods.

In the meantime I will just assume that its the moderator of this thread who deletes 99% of my posts anyway.

Frankly I find that % unbelievable.................I mean, how did the other 1% manage to slip through the net.

7 hours ago, Joe coconuts said:

It's a pity the guys from ladeside settled for such a small newly relegated club, they could have easily played div 1 football

Hiya James Lawd, hiya pal.

2 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Queen's Park emoji38.png

now I understand what they mean by a "camp follower", although I remain confused with your obsession for what you deem to be a non-entity..............how does that work again?