Brendan Rodgers v Steve Clarke

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if BR had more tactical awareness when playing 'bigger teams', Celtic would be able to play even more games in Europe.

Sorry, but it appears that getting humped routinely in places like Paris, Munich and Barcelona is fine as long as they play 'the Celtic way'.

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 09:20, WeeMentalDavie said:

Expect a few changes from Sunday and possibly no natural striker. A boring 1-0 Celtic win

1 goal out but accurate otherwise. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back

I think staying in your own half of the pitch for the entire 90 minutes with no desire to cross the half white line,lets cheer for anti-football.

Whilst I'm not a fan of 'anti-football' the onus is us to counter that.
If we can't, then they've achieved their objective.

22 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Whilst I'm not a fan of 'anti-football' the onus is us to counter that.
If we can't, then they've achieved their objective.

Who cares about the result in this game it was a dead rubber, the guy sitting next to me was watching the Hearts v Hibs game on his phone.
Achieved what objective? Celebrating a draw to a meaningless point,

Kilmarnock should turn up and play like they did in the League Cup game earlier this season and take a 5 goal + scudding each time. It's only fair.

Actually though Celtic played some relatively decent passing football from back to middle. The final pass was non existent though and their attacking play all to easy to read. They played exactly as you would expect a team with no centre forward to play.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Who cares about the result in this game it was a dead rubber, the guy sitting next to me was watching the Hearts v Hibs game on his phone.
Achieved what objective? Celebrating a draw to a meaningless point,

He wasn't, he was just pretending to watch something else so he didn't have to listen to you.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Maybe if BR had more tactical awareness when playing 'bigger teams', Celtic would be able to play even more games in Europe.

Sorry, but it appears that getting humped routinely in places like Paris, Munich and Barcelona is fine as long as they play 'the Celtic way'.

I'll have you know that Rogers is a world class manager whose knowledge cannot be questioned.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You'd think Celtic were Barcelona going by the way their fans are going on.

Both clubs do have something in common, something that defines us for who we are, something we're famed throughout world football for...

...we both have a tendency to bring out honking away kits.

Sir Steve of Saltcoats dishing out an absolute telt to Brent:

“If he wants to insinuate that Celtic could not have broken down 11 amateur players, which is what he was insinuating, then I think he underestimates his own abilities as a coach and the ability of his players because I'm pretty sure Celtic would beat 11 firemen."

11 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Sir Steve of Saltcoats dishing out an absolute telt to Brent:

“If he wants to insinuate that Celtic could not have broken down 11 amateur players, which is what he was insinuating, then I think he underestimates his own abilities as a coach and the ability of his players because I'm pretty sure Celtic would beat 11 firemen."

This just in..... exclusive footage of Killie's pre-match team talk......

551adbc537ccad2793686f147a3204fc.jpg

Archived