Wasps -vs- Sons - The Final.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair with the size of dressing room the referees are given its hardly surprising that Dumbarton has been relegated.

I actually feel for Dumbarton they have been brilliant the last few season in the championship, hope they come back soon and it means that someone else will have to do the transfers threads of the championship thanks @Sonsteam of 08

Welcome Alloa far closer trip away for us at least.

Just turned this on - nowhere near a sellout for two teams aiming for the Championship? 

Good riddance to the worst away game in Scotland. 

Hello worst away game in Scotland! Alloa is a shite away day.

Have you not been to Cowdenbeath?

I wanted Dumbarton to win as I thought they would be weaker next season. But watching Andy Graham in the final few minutes, I couldn’t help but want them to equalise. Delighted for him, particularly against Dumbarton.

Shall I post purely with emotions? 

Get in the sea, Stevie. Absolutely. Wet. The. Bed.

Congratulations to my Waspy friends. Enjoy your night. Thoroughly deserved for wanting to win the game. 

Congratulations to Alloa. Thoroughly deserve that. They kept going to the very end of normal time and got their reward. Goodwin's team talk before extra time would have been simple..... " score again and we go up. Dumbarton won't score even if we play for a month."

Archived