The 2018 Play-Off Thread

Play-Offs  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Notts County have been fucked by the officials over both games. Horrendously soft penalty for Coventry to equalise in the first leg, and now a perfectly fine equaliser ruled out for offside. 

You can add Coventry's 3rd goal to that... That one was offside!

I'm fairly neutral in this game, but I just got to feel sorry for County.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

Notts County have been unlucky, but overall Coventry are the better footballing team so happy to see them going through. Their fans have been through a lot of shit over the last decade or so, so I dont begrudge them some happy times.

No red cards. No pitch invasion. Coventry looked good at times but certainly got every break going.

The dodgy decisions showed why they're making a pigs ear out of VAR. We knew literally within a couple of seconds the assistant refs had got them wrong. No delay, no farce, no theatre. These replays would surely be enough to clarify about 95% of issues almost instantly. Only let the other 5% go to the more forensic investigation of VAR. That's be too simple for them of course.

Archived