Stenhousemuir -vs- Peterhead, Peterhead -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Neilly said:

It's grim up north. Very difficult to understand anything posted by a Peterhead fan.

Absolute yokels.

Hey he lives down your way so don't blame us for that one.

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Go for it Stenny. You were my tip for the league and I got a lot of stick for it. Well that didn't work out but getting through these two games will be a big consolation.

it's about time you guys were in Lg 1 anyway. Fingers crossed.

They were in League 1 last season. :unsure2:

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Absolutely pumped for tonight's match. Sitting at my desk at work and I can't concentrate on getting anything done because all I want to do is watch Stenhousemuir FC win promotion this evening.

I can confidently predict neither team will win promotion this evening.

Suppose nobody knows better than Peterhead that when we play well we can beat anybody in the league. Problem has been that we haven't done it often enough. So, fingers crossed. McGuigan back scoring is a huge bonus. Jimmy Scott fit and back in the team another plus point. And if Paton can shake off his knock, then we have the firepower and creativity.

But, we need to defend set pieces, and it would be good if we could actually get a goal from a set piece ourselves. I cannot think of a single goal we have scored from a corner all season (Pat Scullion OG doesn't count). It's like playing with one hand tied behind your back when you think about how many goals teams normally do score from corners.

Glad we have done so well to get to this position. Was worried about Bomber's future a few weeks ago, but I think regardless of how this pans out, he has done enough to secure another season at the helm.

Stenny fans will be located in the west side of the stand and the terracing.

Peterhead fans will be located in the east side of the stand and will enter through the turnstiles down at the far end of the stand.

Mason Robertson to be the difference.

24 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Stenny fans will be located in the west side of the stand and the terracing.

Peterhead fans will be located in the east side of the stand and will enter through the turnstiles down at the far end of the stand.

Not what it says on PFC Facebook.

"Blue Toon fans travelling to Stenhousemuir tomorrow night please note that the Away support will be accommodated in West Terracing, this is a standing terrace. Under 16s will be allowed free entry to game."

Could be scenes.

Mason Robertson to be the difference.
Not what it says on PFC Facebook.
"Blue Toon fans travelling to Stenhousemuir tomorrow night please note that the Away support will be accommodated in West Terracing, this is a standing terrace. Under 16s will be allowed free entry to game."
Could be scenes.

Read the stenny website.

Conducted an interview with Harry Paton - he seems a really down to earth guy who is thriving in the first-team environment. 

The Canadian is hoping to end a terrific season in style with promotion with Stenny. Not sure if he's going back to Hearts or not but he certainly seems to be a player on the up. 

Interview.

It'll be a closely contested two legs. It is difficult to try and pick a winner. I wouldn't be surprised if this one went the distance on Saturday and ended up finishing via Extra Time or possibly even penalties. 

Good luck to both teams. :thumsup2

Archived