Dunipace FC

Pace Setter

It is with great delight that Dunipace FC have updated their website thanks to Manager Gary Macmillan's hard work.  :thumsup2 The forum which was once so popular is back on the go!!

Gary & Assistant Graeme MacMillan, who were players of the club for many  many years, have worked tirelessly since assuming their new management roles at Dunipace FC.  This has paid dividends by the recent signings of Barry Tulloch and Craig Murphy....amongst others....soon to be revealed....

New management, new stadium, new league, new beginnings....MON THE PACE!

http://Dunipacefc.com

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

Be curious to know if the SJFA or the West Region/Central League Blazers said anything to Dunipace after all the service the club gave to the Juniors.

Not to my knowledge but something was said to me but in one ear and out the other it went

Clubs not going away it's just going first from the west and will see you when you come to visit soon I hope

11 minutes ago, Mr Prez said:

Not to my knowledge but something was said to me but in one ear and out the other it went

Clubs not going away it's just going first from the west and will see you when you come to visit soon I hope

Very sad that after all that Junior service there was no official recognition from the blazers.

3 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Lovely touch by Gartcairn today on  giving Dunipace a guard of honour. 

Was a fantastic gesture from Gartcairn and much apreciated not many teams get that finishing at the bottom

The Cairn move on to pastures new nxt season and the club would like to thank them and wish them all the best in the first 

They are finding their feet now would like to wish my good friend Davie Greig all the best in what he does nxt must have been his 20th promotion by now

Yes, it was a great gesture by Gartcairn today, spoke volumes of them as a club, their players and their management team.

Huge thanks for the send off and good luck for the future.

Wish Gartcairn all the best, great gesture giving the guard of honour, very classy.  All the best to Davie and the lads .... Aye Tam Davies record with promotions is phenomenal and no wonder, he's a born winner with real character that players respond to 

Built up a great affection for Dunipace over the last few years, I regard Mr Prez one of my best friends in Junior football, was my greatest wish to watch Dunipace playing my team Deveronside in the Scottish cup but alas it’s not now going to happen. I wish Dunipace all the very best in there new bold venture, and I for one will definitely be making the trip from darkest deepest Aberdeenshire to watch a game or 2 next season, all the best Tam and all at Dunipace 

On 10/05/2018 at 14:20, Northern lights said:

Built up a great affection for Dunipace over the last few years, I regard Mr Prez one of my best friends in Junior football, was my greatest wish to watch Dunipace playing my team Deveronside in the Scottish cup but alas it’s not now going to happen. I wish Dunipace all the very best in there new bold venture, and I for one will definitely be making the trip from darkest deepest Aberdeenshire to watch a game or 2 next season, all the best Tam and all at Dunipace 

Thanks Al looking forward to seeing you when you come down and as you did not mention the time we did meet in the scottish I won't mention the score

Archived