Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now claiming Cox and Gilfillan assaulted his player from the technical area.

1 minute ago, wulliemc said:

Long bus home for some of those pissed up cove fans. They will have their day eventually just hope not at cowden's expense.

An update on the fat Cove lad.

He dropped his breeks to have a piss and when he turned round to pull them up he fell backwards into the urinal, he'll be fucking reeking tonight in both senses of the word.

An update on the fat Cove lad.
He dropped his breeks to have a piss and when he turned round to pull them up he fell backwards into the urinal, he'll be fucking reeking tonight in both senses of the word.

I laughed out loud at that. What an advert.

Getting good at surviving playoffs though?
ETA Congratulations Blue Brazil.

It appears Cowdenbeath offer nothing to the SPFL, am already having a tenner on them being in the same position in 12 months time, nothing to suggest otherwise, rarely in Scotland has one club fell so far, so quickly

Absolutely sickened to see Cowden remain an unflushable turd in Scottish football but credit where it's due, they did what they needed to do.

Hopefully the SPFL make the sensible decision to end this closed shop and ensure the 10th side in League Two are automatically relegated from next season onwards.

So some folk wanted teams that aren't good enough to beat the poorest team in league two over two legs and have supporter numbers far less than Cowdenbeaths to get automatic promotion.

Some even wanted automatic promotion for both Highland and Lowland league winners.

Sorry if I can get excited about that prospect.

Cowdenbeath survived last year on penalties and this year on what sounds a dubious winning goal. It's very fine margins.

The winner of the Lowland versus Highland champions should go up with bottom of league 2 automatically relegated.

39 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Probably watching their own teams on a Saturday. A video of the Cowden pen went up on twitter and it didn’t seem like there was anyone cheering at all.

Good result, but it ruined my coupon. ☹️

People around me were mainly neutrals. Good to see people turn out and will take their money.

39 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1 hour ago, football maniac said:

No it wont. Inverness and Ross County when they were in the highland league would probably have struggled to get up the way the system is now. The point is teams with POTENTIAL should be given more of a chance to expand. Bottom teams like Cowdenbeath should be relegated. I love the pyramid idea and just wish people would stop using results like today as a reason to keep it all but a closed shop. There are quite a few teams who could grow but wont get the chance to the way it is now which is a shame

Brechin had POTENTIAL to do well in the Championship - as it was they were a complete embarrassment and it would have been better for all concerned if they hadn't been allowed up.

I have no love for Cowden, but they win over two legs, after being behind at one point. They stay up, get over it.

58 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

On another note, one guy coming in before the game started hit the nail on the head - stood at the bottom of the terracing, looked towards the large crowd and shouted, arms wide open, 'Where have you all been?'. Boils my blood too.

Watching their own teams.

Cove embarrassed themselves today. Cowden, as seen last weekend, were there for the taking. The three goals Cove conceded today were an insult. The meltdown at the end was a disgrace from Cove, but not unexpected - they finished with 8 when they threw the league away last season at Turriff.

Central Park is a nice place, Cowdenbeath is a nice place, Partners is showing Octopussy. Not the worst of days.

Archived