Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

They are steaming in the goth too

The Goth's shite now though.

The boy stoating about Partners in the Hearts top is the most impressively hammered neutral I've seen so far.

This is a glorious day for a beer garden and football.

Stay Doon!

1-0 Blue Brazil

When I saw that it was a 2 PM kick off I was hoping it might be on BBC Alba or something, oh well.  Anyone know what would be the best twitter account to follow to keep up with the score in this one?  I'm interested to see how this goes.  Neither clubs official team account seems to be posting much detailed info

11 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

When I saw that it was a 2 PM kick off I was hoping it might be on BBC Alba or something, oh well.  Anyone know what would be the best twitter account to follow to keep up with the score in this one?  I'm interested to see how this goes.  Neither clubs official team account seems to be posting much detailed info

BBC giving updates as part of their Premiership "bottom 6" thread and has a specific thread for the match. (link below)

Cowden Cove

17 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

When I saw that it was a 2 PM kick off I was hoping it might be on BBC Alba or something, oh well.

Impossible to be on Alba as it only transmits from 4pm, it's why the Championship play-off is on at 4.10 tomorrow.

An entertaining half. Looks more than a little ominous for Cowdenbeath although they got slightly better towards the end of the half.

Cove's movement is excellent and Cowden can't really cope with it, especially out wide. McManus and Cove's no. 5 (Watson?) have really stood out.

Cowdenbeath's best chance is probably keeping it tight and hoping Cove tire as the game goes on.

Archived