Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

How would you know?
Doubt an inbred like you ever crossed the Fife border.....

I think BBF has lived in about every country in the world due to his old job:lol:

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

I think BBF has lived in about every country in the world due to his old job:lol:

Aye Andy, 44 years in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Oh and I have also managed to play football up to and including international level.

2 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Aye Andy, 44 years in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Oh and I have also managed to play football up to and including international level.

Do you have any diplomatic bags lying around?

Asking for a friend obviously.

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

How would you know?

Beat me to it, Andy! Sandy's workked in Yokohama, Rangoon,  Baghdad, Florida and so on, and on, and on...right enough, he never crossed the Fife border:lol:

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 19:41, San Starko Rover said:

I’ll say good luck to the blue Brazil but I just can’t see you winning on Saturday I’m afraid. Pars and Rovers both out their playoffs and I expect Cowdenbeath to make it a hat trick for Fife this yearemoji22.png. At least Kelty have bucked the trend. You’re still in it with home advantage to come.

Just need to remember that Cove have not played a home game for probably 3 or 4 years so should not bother them.

18 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

How would you know?

6 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

1 minute ago, Kierkegaard said:

Beat me to it, Andy! Sandy's workked in Yokohama, Rangoon,  Baghdad, Florida and so on, and on, and on...right enough, he never crossed the Fife border:lol:

Not like Roman_Bairn to make an utter, utter tit of himself. 

13 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

You spent more of your life out of Fife than in it:lol: See you on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Are you coming down this week Ron, remember if your going to sit outside Pizza Express in Inverness to watch out for the seagulls this time:lol:

Not like Roman_Bairn to make an utter, utter tit of himself. 

Apologies to BBF and ‘beath posters. Terrible of me not to know that I was in the presence of esteemed company.
As for Skunkface. Trying awfully hard. Not even on his own thread. Someone might draw a conclusion that I may have upset him recently. Shame....

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Apologies to BBF and ‘beath posters. Terrible of me not to know that I was in the presence of esteemed company.
As for Skunkface. Trying awfully hard. Not even on his own thread. Someone might draw a conclusion that I may have upset him recently. Shame....

I just enjoy laughing at simpletons making rip roaring c***s of themselves tbh. 

13 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Are you coming down this week Ron, remember if your going to sit outside Pizza Express in Inverness to watch out for the seagulls this time:lol:

Yes, I'll be down for the Hyper-Ventillation Olympics once again, Andy. Nothing like an experience of terror to concentrate the mind.  It was a pigeon that shat on me in Inverness, Andy. I'll be looking for that bird again. It brought us luck. Here's a link to the story: 

http://www.scottishreview.net/RonFerguson255a.html

2 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Yes, I'll be down for the Hyper-Ventillation Olympics once again, Andy. Nothing like an experience of terror to concentrate the mind.  It was a pigeon that shat on me in Inverness, Andy. I'll be looking for that bird again. It brought us luck. Here's a link to the story: 

http://www.scottishreview.net/RonFerguson255a.html

I thought it was a seagull I suppose on the bright a pigeon shit would have been smaller:lol:

On 05/05/2018 at 18:44, roman_bairn said:

Maybe you missed the quote signs?

However your irony is misplaced. Falkirk are placed in the upper Scotland part of the league cup sections so given your geography it’s not inconceivable you would join the Highland League. Although I am sure it would finish you financially.

You're so stupid it actually hurts me.

5 hours ago, Wildrover said:

After our demise I'm going to come up to cheer on the Bloo Brazil (and Davie McGurn:wub:) win a classic game 4-3, how much do Cowden fans reckon will be at the game? 

There was nearly 1700 at the East Kilbride match last year in monsoon conditions. I believe it may be light intermittent rain on Saturday.

Quite a few neutrals at the first leg in Inverurie on Saturday.

Cove must have more fans than East Kilbride, but I am not sure that they have a big away support (although, they are always away just now).

Could be anywhere between 1000 and 2000. There are plenty of local fans who come out for games like this.

Although the games clash Kelty Hearts may not "steal" so many fans this time around as they look home and hosed against Threave.

I made the trip down to watch Kelty v lothian Thistle.

Faced with a choice I would head to Cowdenbeath this time around.

Cove looking into a second supporters bus. There’s also a few interested neutrals going along out of a mix of morbid curiosity and general interest.

Hopefully they all know the game starts at 1400hrs.

Archived