Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

14 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Ooh, an Evening Telegraph article. Is it Tom Duthie? Well imagine that, it is. Is Duthie a fucking embarrassment and incapable of objective journalism? Why, yes, yes he is both of those.

Using a Duthie article as any basis of discussion is the same as using the Daily Mail or Breitbart, loathsome bullshit by loathsome authors who pander to clickbait garbage.

You're affy angry for a Buddist.....;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Ooh, an Evening Telegraph article. Is it Tom Duthie? Well imagine that, it is. Is Duthie a fucking embarrassment and incapable of objective journalism? Why, yes, yes he is both of those.

Using a Duthie article as any basis of discussion is the same as using the Daily Mail or Breitbart, loathsome bullshit by loathsome authors who pander to clickbait garbage.

rrr.gif

8 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I should point out that I have thoroughly enjoyed United's utter failure this season. The icing on the cake being tonight's humiliation at the hands of Livi.

Enjoy the Championship, lads, you'll be here for quite a while...

Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest?

8 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I should point out that I have thoroughly enjoyed United's utter failure this season. The icing on the cake being tonight's humiliation at the hands of Livi.

Enjoy the Championship, lads, you'll be here for quite a while...

Well, whatever will be will be....

On another note, Do you have to try really hard to be such a p***k or does it come completely naturally.

Just asking for a friend.....

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

On another note, Do you have to try really hard to be such a p***k or does it come completely naturally.

A p***k for pointing out Duthie is a complete charlatan of a journalist? I don't think I am in any way in the minority there.

5 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

A p***k for pointing out Duthie is a complete charlatan of a journalist? I don't think I am in any way in the minority there.

Come on now BM - You have already proven yourself to be significantly more intelligent than this comment merits.

My post was referring to your post which I quoted, not the Duthie post which like many things comes down to opinion, and you are entitled to yours.

Comments like the one to which I was referring are Bennetesque at best, and in my opinion places you just about as low as him in terms of P&B pondlife.

Again, just my opinion........

Come on Livi, get into the Premier League, can't wait to see you kick lumps out of Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, etc. Should liven up the TV coverage for one season before you're relegated again.

I am willing to bet you have never seen Livi play this season, utter nonsense.

1 minute ago, Hen Broon said:

I am willing to bet you have never seen Livi play this season, utter nonsense.

Sadly, I have witnessed on several occasions this season what passes as "football" as performed by Livingston.

5 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Sadly, I have witnessed on several occasions this season what passes as "football" as performed by Livingston.

Better than the p*sh served up at Palmerston Park that's for sure!! Enjoy watching your lot finish in the bottom half did you?

2 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png . Not wrong, but for what it's worth I think you're going to fluke it tonight. Hope to f**k I'm wrong

Well, we were 14 minutes from going out same time last year, we’ve got 90 minutes to save our skins this year, so there is always hope.

Anything can happen over 90 minutes, just have to hope we can shitfest our way through to give us the wonderful experience of being pumped in the final......

8 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Better than the p*sh served up at Palmerston Park that's for sure!! Enjoy watching your lot finish in the bottom half did you?

Yes, our 3-0 victory must have been painful for you.

31 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Come on Livi, get into the Premier League, can't wait to see you kick lumps out of Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, etc. Should liven up the TV coverage for one season before you're relegated again.

Actually I don't recall Heart; Kilmarnock; Partick Thistle; Hibs or Motherwell complaining that we were being unduly physical with their players in our games against them this year.

Anyway its difficult to say what would happen next year irrespective of what division we're in seeing as how half the team are out of contract in a few weeks time.

22 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Livingston have only lost by a 2 goal margin at home once this season. We have next to no chance, particularly with their 3 away goals.

But I suppose you always have to hope.

That was some effin game - a 1 - 3 loss against St Mirren who were down to ten men in the first half with the scoreline 1 - 1 after we're scored in both goals.  Jack Ross was sent to the stand for (correctly) pointing out that his player didn't have to leave the field after receiving treatment for a foul in which a player was booked. Then that wee sh1tebag Ryan coming on and scoring twice in a nine minute spell.

I've been having therapy to remove that from my memory; thanks so much for reminding me of it. Why don't you give me a paper cut and rub lemon juice into it as well?

:wacko:

Archived