Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr X said:

for Livingston

He's great in the air for dealing with our set pieces and balls up to Miller but all 3 of our goals came from open play, and for our last two Mullin and Pittman took the piss out of him before scoring. Groin strains are finicky things though, first tackle he puts in could easily twang his groin and knacker him.

10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Really looking forward to seeing this game the first was a cracker. Hearts v Hubs was a cracker also if only all games were like those two people around Europe would love it giving us a much better TV deal good for all of us. 

The Utd v Livvy game was the game of the week so far, folk go on about the standard of the football but no one can tell me there was much more football played in Aberdeen v Rangers or Hearts v Hibs games

2 hours ago, Dens83 said:

If we can match Livi's physical style we might have a chance tonight.

You playing a 5 aside team against Livvy.........?

pampered soft players v thugs perverts and Lee Miller

29 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He's great in the air for dealing with our set pieces and balls up to Miller but all 3 of our goals came from open play, and for our last two Mullin and Pittman took the piss out of him before scoring.

Not having that, we must have hoofed the ball up the pitch and booted everyone about to get our goals. There's no way this team does anything else.

Anyway, here's a good laugh for anyone feeling a bit down. My favourite line might be the stunning revelation that they could have won if they scored more goals.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/were-better-than-livi-dundee-united-forward-determined-to-make-things-right-in-play-off/

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Livi are horrible to play against and I love the seethe it causes. Doing this to sevco at ibrox would be the highlight of next season for me. Total meltdown.

Someone at my work was actually disgusted by it, red cards every week etc. It's brilliant, like the old airdrie side from the 90s.

Get it in the mixer boom. Have it. None of this tactics shite.

No no no not Airdrieonians they were sheer filth

Just now, LiviLion said:

Not having that, we must have hoofed the ball up the pitch and booted everyone about to get our goals. There's no way this team does anything else.

Anyway, here's a good laugh for anyone feeling a bit down. My favourite line might be the stunning revelation that they could have won if they scored more goals.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/were-better-than-livi-dundee-united-forward-determined-to-make-things-right-in-play-off/

I think we could've won it by even more if we'd scored more goals too. I mean if we'd scored another goal we would've won it by 2 goals, and if we'd scored another 2 goals we'd have won it by 3 goals.:ph34r:

I also want to thank all the other teams for allowing us to finish 2nd in the league when Utd were the better team.

You could possibly make a case for that pish in a one-off cup tie scenario. I assume the thick c**t missed the league table where Livingston finished with more points, more goals scored, less conceded and a place above the DABs [emoji38]

Reports saying United are in serious financial bother if they don’t win this and the final. Seeing they’ll be playing with a youth team next year due to numerous budget cuts.

Sad times at Tannadice ahead.

Extremely funny for everyone else though.

IMG_1526039519.571832.jpg

Just now, jupe1407 said:

You could possibly make a case for that pish in a one-off cup tie scenario. I assume the thick c**t missed the league table where Livingston finished with more points, more goals scored, less conceded and a place above the DABs emoji38.png

Did it with 2 games to spare too and  rotated the squad to rest them up for our last 2 league games.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

What was up with JGT that you let him go, he's prob better than Mohsni.

Loved Jesus. 

Undoubtedly an Accies legend.

He left because his injuries were gradually becoming unstable. 

Now plays at Edinburgh City so his playing levels must have dropped as well since leaving Accies.

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Loved Jesus. 

Undoubtedly an Accies legend.

He left because his injuries were gradually becoming unstable. 

Now plays at Edinburgh City so his playing levels must have dropped as well since leaving Accies.

That's a shame, him and Andreu were both fans favourites, was gutted when they both went to Accies.

I don’t know what you Livi boys are getting so upset about... If it makes you feel any better, there’s not an Arab on here that does not agree with you that Csaba is a blithering buffoon.

That being said, you are an affy touchy lot when it comes to the style of football you play. You were physical, streetwise and played on the fringes of the rules of the game, but you won, through pressing high and physically and with clinical finishing, exploiting and punishing some utterly (sadly typical) shambolic defending.

If it helps, I have no problem with United doing a Livi tonight and booting everything that fucking moves (and some things that don’t) as long as we come out with the win.......

Don’t see it though sadly.... 

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I don’t know what you Livi boys are getting so upset about... If it makes you feel any better, there’s not an Arab on here that does not agree with you that Csaba is a blithering buffoon.

That being said, you are an affy touchy lot when it comes to the style of football you play. You were physical, streetwise and played on the fringes of the rules of the game, but you won, through pressing high and physically and with clinical finishing, exploiting and punishing some utterly (sadly typical) shambolic defending.

If it helps, I have no problem with United doing a Livi tonight and booting everything that fucking moves (and some things that don’t) as long as we come out with the win.......

Don’t see it though sadly.... 

To be honest I don't think anyone was getting upset; most comments were tongue in cheek. 

Actually it makes me feel a little bit better seeing as how we normally do better when we're considered the "underdogs" but the supposed "experts". Over the last few days it seems the media have changed their minds so its nice to have some little bit of alternative perspective even if it does come from a Dundee rag :)

Currently gusty winds and drizzle in Livingston with higher winds forecast so who knows how things are going to pan out.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Ooh, an Evening Telegraph article. Is it Tom Duthie? Well imagine that, it is. Is Duthie a fucking embarrassment and incapable of objective journalism? Why, yes, yes he is both of those.

Using a Duthie article as any basis of discussion is the same as using the Daily Mail or Breitbart, loathsome bullshit by loathsome authors who pander to clickbait garbage.

Archived