The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

IMG_4387.jpg

I'm a champion of white shorts so it's good to see them, they are our traditional colours after all.   Would be an excellent home kit but I think the collar design isn't the best from the photographs.  Might look better IRL or I might just get used to it.

Away strip - pretty basic but I'm not a fan of the reversed colours.  We mainly wear our away strip against Aberdeen, Hearts and Hamilton and it's closer to their red than our home top.  Seem to be going down the Celtic road there by not having a second set of colours.

Away strip - pretty basic but I'm not a fan of the reversed colours.  We mainly wear our away strip against Aberdeen, Hearts and Hamilton and it's closer to their red than our home top.  Seem to be going down the Celtic road there by not having a second set of colours.

Livingston are here for a season

3 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Livingston are here for a season

And based on the new colour of our website (closest thing we've had to a new kit teaser in a month) we're going back to an amber kit rather than black/bright yellow. 

14 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Lurve that ‘Well away kit, particularly the badge.

It’s a cracking badge. Would be far better just by adding an ‘S’ at the start of it though. :thumsup2

Our away strip is unveiled tomorrow. I've more than likely been whooshed but our ITK fan on here said its maroon and gold. 

10 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
12 hours ago, PauloPerth said:
Different badges home and away is something a bit different.
Two nice kits. Motherwell always seem to produce decent efforts.

We had that just last season. Dunfernline being #trailblazers again.

Dees done that 20 years ago. Club crest had been on shirt for a number of years but the iconic 'shield' from the 60s was resurrected on away top.  Delighted that it went on and has remained our badge on both tops since

13 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Different badges home and away is something a bit different.

Two nice kits. Motherwell always seem to produce decent efforts.

11 hours ago, Daydream said:

Nah, the Dundee home kit is the best so far. IMO.

giphy.gif

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I sense a stinker.

That's the hope! The tartan sides on the home kit should hopefully ensure the home one is even if this one isn't.

17 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Well, that's disappointing. It seems the Saintees have a decent set of strips.

Best not to prejudge. We've only really seen a quarter of them.  Still plenty of room for our usual total f**k ups yet.

Archived