Travelling people and YouTube “beefs”

Recently I stumbled across a few videos on YouTube of travellers (of the mobile home variety) either fighting or dishing out threats to other gypsies.

Thought I’d share them with the group (haven’t posted any of the fighting ones, just the threats)

Recently I stumbled across a few videos on YouTube of travellers (of the mobile home variety) either fighting or dishing out threats to other gypsies.

Thought I’d share them with the group (haven’t posted any of the fighting ones, just the threats)

Fr_t..jpg

An interesting insight into the personal vendettas between Ireland’s travelling people and their way of settling any disputes by bare knuckle fighting , which can be traced back through generations before them .

The big question which is raised in all of this however , is .......Is Simon shitting in a bucket? 

1 hour ago, Franny Licher said:

fannies, join a boxing club and in 12 to 18 months, you'd be able to smash 99% of the peg selling twats, {if you have the heart for it}

Some of the younger ones now do look like they box a bit, or at least look the part a wee bit and wear boxing gym tshirts. The older ones used to like a “dirty go” where eating opponents ears and nose was okay.