A couple of real crackers late on.

Go and tell them on here?

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Sure. Watch this.

Tremendous stuff.

No sign of Levein though :P

Thanks.

On 03/05/2018 at 12:51, Dabslayer said:

Always enjoy hearing about this match from my old man, sounded like some day out8)

I was there.  Loved it.

In those days you relied on fans that had a radio with them to hear about scores at other matches.  A shout went out in the Derry that Motherwell (if I remember correctly) had scored against Rangers.  Meaning a Dundee win would have us qualifying for Europe.

Albert Kidd scored shortly after that.  Absolute scenes all round.  

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I was there.  Loved it.

In those days you relied on fans that had a radio with them to hear about scores at other matches.  A shout went out in the Derry that Motherwell (if I remember correctly) had scored against Rangers.  Meaning a Dundee win would have us qualifying for Europe.

Albert Kidd scored shortly after that.  Absolute scenes all round.  

I was there. I didn't enjoy it quite so much.

I was a young laddie at the time so enjoyed the pitch invasion. I didn't really appreciate the enormity of the defeat. I was naive enough to think we'd get another chance in couple of seasons or so. :lol: 

Has any team outwith the old firm got that close to winning the league since then?

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I was a young laddie at the time so enjoyed the pitch invasion. I didn't really appreciate the enormity of the defeat. I was naive enough to think we'd get another chance in couple of seasons or so. :lol: 

Has any team outwith the old firm got that close to winning the league since then?

What was with that haircut m8? What were you thinking? wiggo.png

16 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I think Aberdeen were went to Ibrox needing a draw for the title in the early 90’s but were beaten 1 or 2 nil. Motherwell under Mcleish springs to mind in same era, but I am not sure if they went all the way to the last game.

Archived